With the Taste of Your Lips I'm on a Ride (Josh Dun)

Short chapter

Josh's Thoughts

When I kiss her, my head spins, and my heart stutters. I feel like I'm about to be sick, but like, the good kind of sick when you're on a rollercoaster, and you're having fun but your stomach is doing flips because of the all of turns and loop de loops? Yeah, that.

She always tastes like cherries or blue raspberries for some reason, but I can never see her eating candies with those flavours. The way I can always somehow taste that, makes my heart pound harder, and it makes me want to keep kissing her.

Her hands wander, everywhere they can. Tangling themselves in my hair, running up and down my sides, cupping my cheeks, on my shoulders. It drives me insane, making me crave it so much more.

She always takes the lead when we kiss. Always is the first to kiss me,the first to slip their tongue in the others mouth, and always lets herself start kissing my neck, before I get the chance to even think about kissing hers, which makes me get her to stop, and let her just relax while I work on her.

Everything about her and I kissing, her lips against me, anywhere, makes my everything want it that much more.