Favourtie Thing About You (All)

Okay, so I know I already did this for Fall Out Boy, but I figured I could do this for everyone and redo Fall Out Boy.

Brendon Urie:
He loves it when you join him on tour

It isn't often that you'll do this, but if you have the time off work, you'll book a ticket to wherever he might be and fly out for a few days. He loves it when you interact with fans, or when he can see you in the VIP section singing along at concerts. He really loves it when you are already backstage when the concerts over and he can immediately wrap you in a sweaty hug.

Dan Howell:
When you wear his clothes.

He loves it when he sees that you stole one of his sweaters, or a t shirt, and you're wearing it. Whether it's at your house, or his, you can be seen walking around in just one of his shirts during the summer, and a pair of shorts. Or, in the middle of the winter, you'll wear his hoodies, and the sleeves will fall past your hands, and you'll look so small and soft in them. He especially loves it when you wear his shirts out of the house, because he feels like it claims you as his.

Phil Lester:
How concerned you get for him.

Whether he's staying up too late editing/ filming a video, he hasn't texted/ called in a few days, he's sick, or he's just not eating a lot, you'll get concerned really quickly. You'll force him to get into a pair of pjs, and make him lie down in bed, and you'll stay awake until he falls asleep, which is normally almost immediately. He texts or calls you at least once a day, but when he doesn't for a few days, you'll rush to his apartment to make sure he's alright. If he's sick, you'll stay close enough to take care of him, but not close enough to get sick yourself. And especially when he's not eating properly, you'll sit there, and eat with him, so that's he's healthy.

Josh Dun:
Coming home from tour/ the studio.

He loves seeing you all wrapped up in his shirt after he's been away a while, lying on the couch or in bed waiting for him. He likes cuddling right close to you, pressing kisses everywhere he can reach until he's too tired to continue. When you wake up in the morning to see him home finally, you'll press impossibly closer, breathing in deeply. He loves coming home from the studio to see you on the couch with Jim, or making dinner in the kitchen. He likes to wrap his arms around your waist and cuddle with you for a long time, and talking to you excitedly about the album him and Tyler are making.

Pete Wentz:
Your kindness

He loves the way you're kind to everyone, especially the people you know don't like you. This includes his parents, unfortunately. They think Meghan and Ashlee were better mothers to Bronx and Saint, so they're always bitter toward you, but no matter what, you'll smile kindly and compliment them on certain things. You'll be kind to fans, if they talk to you, and you'll smile, listening intently. Your kindness is the reason he's with you, after all. He almost hit you with his car, and instead of getting angry and shouting at him, you smiled and apologized. You're kind when he forgets to take his pills, and he snaps on you, and you've never reacted badly to his shouting.

Joe Trohman:
The way you interact with his hair

You started dating him when his hair was in the Joe-Fro, and you would tangle your fingers in it constantly, winding it around your fingers, braiding it on occasion. When he cut it, however, he forgot to tell you, and you were upset for a week about it. He cut it to where it was longer on top, and shaved on the sides, but still, you couldn't play with it as much. Eventually, you got used to it, and admitted it was easier to handle. If he had to choose one thing he like most about you playing with his hair, it would be the fact that you pull at it when you kiss. If you two are making out, you'll run your hands through it, pulling a little, making him let out small groans. He loves it when you pull at it more, just so that you can hear them. He absolutely adores it when, if one of you pull away, you won't take your hands away from it.

Patrick Stump:
The way you interact with Declan.

When he has Declan, he always makes sure you're over because he can't do it by himself. He's stressed he'll screw up somehow, but you always keep a level head. You're calm when taking care of him, talking to Declan like he's a grown person, and can understand what you're saying. He likes it when he'll walk in on you two frowning at each other as you try to feed him, and Dec's not having it. He'll never fail to smile when he sees you playing with him in the living room. His favourite thing about you and Declan, is when you first met Patrick, he was actually with Declan alone for the first time, going for a walk, and you offered to help stop him from crying. Dec stopped immediately once you were holding him, and Patrick knew that you were special.

Andy Hurley:
Your protectiveness.

Most guys would think it's weird to have a girl who's protective over him, but Andy loves it. He loves it when you tighten your grip on his hand if unseen girls are looking at him, or when you can tell he's uncomfortable with press near him, so you politely tell them that you have to leave. He likes it when you'll be pouty that he has to leave for you for a while because you're afraid someone else will take him away from you. He loves it when you go with him to events, and he'll have someone flirting with him, but you'll cut in and tell him that he's yours before kissing him quickly. The way he can just barely hear you yell, "that's my Andy!" at concerts, or the way you'll glare at fans who are trying to peck his cheek.