The Songs I'm Singing (Brendon Urie)

I chimed in, with a haven't you people ever heard of, closing the goddamned door! No, it's just better to face these kinds of things, with a sense of poise and rationality!

My fucking soulmate won't stop singing my fucking song. They need to chill. But that means, they're a fan. Which means, that they could be watching my live streams. Im gonna test something out today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mortal kings are ruling castles, welcome to my world of fun. Roll that satchel into sockets, flip the switch and watch them run!

"Woah, yeah, oh oh, woah oh oh oh. Finders keepers, losers weepers. I'm taking back back, taking back back the crown." I sing at my computer. I smile to myself, think that they could be watching. I look back at my phone, seeing the chat blowing up.

"'Is that the song stuck in your head right now'? Yes, it is. Apparently my soulmate is a fan. I suppose that's cool." I take a moment, staring at the comments. "Hey Dillon! What's up?" I see all caps coming from him. "Stop yelling at me, dude! Calm down!" I laugh. "Stop yelling! Dillon wants to me to play our song. Alright. I'm fine with that." I type the song into the search bar and Love In The Middle Of A Firefight starts playing. I nod along, fixing my Santa hat. "Yeah, this- this song is great." I smile. "'Do you think you've ever met your soulmate?' No. I'd know." I hear a knock on the door. "Come in!" I shout, turning my head around. (Y/N) walks into my studio, smiling.

"Hey! Are you doing a live stream? Cuz if you are, this can wait." She asks, gesturing at the door.

"Nah, its fine. Everyone, you know my friend, (Y/N)." A stream of questions come up. "They wanna know how you are." I say, pointing at my phone.

"Good. What is this song?"

"The one Dillon and I did a few months ago. Love In The Middle Of A Firefight." She nods. "What did you need again?"

"I- uhm- was wondering just what you're doing. You said I could come over, but when I came in, no one was here. I just figured you were in your studio."

"Oh. You can join me if you want. Like you don't have to, but I'm doing this 12 days of livestream thing, and I dont wanna just leave my fans."

"It's alright. I'll just head back into the house. Thanks for the offer though."

"No problem. See you in a bit!" She leaves, and I turn back to the camera. "So where were we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're the therapists, pumping through your speakers, delivering just what you need.

And we wear it, with poise, we're the best boys." I sing to myself, petting Brendon's dog.

"We're the chemists, who found the formula, to make your heart, swell and burst."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Brendon~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No matter what they say, don't believe a word. Cuz I'll keep singing this line, if you'll keep, believing it. And I'll keeping singing this line, I'll keep singing this line.

"Are we growing up, or just going down, it's just a matter of time, until we're all found out." I finish the lyric. "Anyways, time to head out. Nice talking to y'all, and I will see you tomorrow." I end the livestream and tuck my phone into my pocket. When I go to walk in my house, I don't get bombarded by my dogs. This worries me, until I walk in the direction of singing, into my living room to see (Y/N) curled up next to my dog, singing softly.

"Are we growing up, or just going down, it's just a matter of time until we're all found out.

Take your tears, and put 'em on ice. Cuz I swear I'll burn this city down to show you the light."