Who's Your Best Friend (All)

Brendon:
Ryan Ross

Sure, Brendon and him had a falling out, but when they started talking again, you and Ryan had more in common than B and Ryan. Now you three hang out all the time, and for Brendon and Ryan, it's like no time has passed.

Josh:
Jenna

Because Josh and Tyler spend so much time together, you and Jenna got to hanging out. She started teaching you how to bake, and you tell her the stupid stories Josh told you about Ty. Now, every Sunday, the four of you hang out, you and Jenna make breakfast, and the guys go do their own thing for a bit.

Daniel:
Adrian

When you first met Adrian, you guys became connected at the hip. It might have been because you two are the same age, or because he had all these stories from when Dan was little, but it just happened that you became really good friends. Now, when Dan brings you to visit family, Adrian somehow digs up 1 new picture of Dan when he was little, and you bring him his favourite candy from London.

Phil:
Dan, obviously

You spent so much time around the flat, and at first Dan hated you. He thought you took Phil away from him too much, and you and Phil went away with your family when he ran out of antidepressants for about 3 days. But then, when Phil wasn't home, and Dan had a major anxiety attack, you walked in just as it began and helped him through it. He changed his mind about you slowly, and now the three of you have Mario Cart wars on Saturdays, and you've been featured in one of his videos.

Patrick:
Joe

Something was wrong with Ruby one day while you and the guys, their wives/girlfriends, and kids were all hanging out. Joe and Marie couldn't figure it out, so you had stepped in, and had taken off her socks to find that there was a string wrapped around her toe. You had taken it off, and she had stopped crying. Joe thanked you, and just immediately trusted you. You and him help each other when coming up for gifts for your guy's significant others.

Pete:
Meghan

It might be weird that you are friends with his ex, but it's really not. One day, Pete couldn't make it, so you dropped off Saint at her house. Apparently though, Saints a talker and told her that, "Daddy hit his girlfriend with a car!" Oh how Meghan enjoyed that. She talked about how her and Pete met, and apparently, Pete spilled coffee all over her. He's such a clumsy dork. Either way, you and her now text constantly, and share the stories about Pete and the kids.

Joe:
Patrick

You've known Patrick and Joe since you were little, so naturally the three of you were close. Maybe a little too close because now you guys just waltz into the others house, and either take something, or just sit on the others couch, watching TV. Sometimes, Patrick shows up just to pet your guy's dog.

Andy:
Dan Pawlovich

He met Dan through Brendon, but when he introduced the two of you, you had already known each other. Dan knew Patrick when they were kids, and by extension you. So, you guys caught up, and found out you had more in common now, than when you were kids. Now you guys hang out a bunch, but of course not more than Andy.