Secrets and a Brother (Pete Wentz and Joe Trohman)

I've been doing a lot of Fall Out Boy chapters lately, but if you don't like it, suck it up or don't read.

"Tiny Trohman! What are you doing here?" Pete exclaims when I walk into the studio with my older brother Joe. He's smiling wide at me, his brown eyes sparkling. I give him a small wave, my smile a bit lopsided.

"She's here for an hour, before she heads to her job interview down the street." Joe explains quickly, running a hand through his short hair.

"Joey, I can talk myself." I sass. He rolls his eyes, pushing my head forward lightly. I laugh. "But yeah, Joe picked me up because mom called and said he had to."

"You need to get a car that works, (nickname)." My brother reminds.

"Yeah, I'm working on it, Curls."

"I know, I know, you just need a proper job first."

"And the one I'm getting interviewed for could be a great opportunity to make the money needed."

"What's that job?" Patrick asks, shifting on the small arm chair he's sitting in.

"Writer for this small publishing company. It's supposed to pay really well, and they'll publish my books." My voice is excited, happy. Pete grins at me, and I look down, trying not to smile back at him.

"Well, I hope you get the position." He says. Joe puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Of course she'll get it. There's no better writer in the world." I smile at him, biting my lip a little.

"J.K. Rowling." Andy teases. I turn to him, eyebrows raised.

"True." I agree, nodding. Everyone laughs softly. Pete's makes my stomach flip, and my heart race.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here, (Y/N), I'll walk you out." Pete offers when I go to leave.

"Oh! Alright, then. Let's go." He holds the door open for me.

"Make sure you come back after the interview. I have to take you back to your place." Joe reminds me as I step out of the door.

"Yep! One second." I go over to my brother and hug him tightly for a moment. "For good luck. See you soon!" I walk out and the minute the door closes behind me, Pete entwined our fingers, grinning.

"You're really sneaky around your brother, (Y/N)." He teases.

"Shut up, I have to be. If he figures out we're dating, he'll kill you, then attempt to ground me. Let's just be glad Patrick knows how to keep a secret." I say rolling my eyes. Pete laughs it off, pulling me into the elevator. Yeah, Patrick's the only one who knows about this, only because he caught me in Pete's house, wearing one of his shirts, and a few hickeys on my neck. We made him promise to keep the secret, so that Joe wouldn't get mad.

Pete and I stay in a comfortable silence as he walks me to the publisher's office. Once we stand outside, he pulls me close by my hips. I wrap my hands around his neck.

"Good luck, beautiful." He grins. I smile back.

"Thanks." He kisses me softly before backing away, his cheeks dusted with pink.

"Knock 'em dead. I'll see you soon."

"Bye Petey." I say, stepping into the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Joe's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's nice of Pete to walk her down. What a gentleman.

I think to myself, grinning after them. I turn back to where Andy's recording the drums for Novocain. I see a familiar black wallet sitting on the chair closest to the door.