The Falling Snow (Phil Lester)

"Phil! Phil, Phil Phil!" I shout, running around their apartment. "Phillip! Philly, where are you?"

"(Y/N), I'm in the gaming room, filming!" He shouts back. I run there and burst into the room. I see Phil wearing a moose hat, staring intently at the screen.

"Phil, it's snowing." I say, slightly out of breath. "Is it a live stream, or are you going to be editing this?

"Editing it. Like, in a few hours. I'm just finishing up filming. There's snow?"

"Yeah. It's snowing outside, and this is so exciting because it's the first snow fall of the year."

"Okay. Everyone, you know my girlfriend,
(Y/N). Come here." I go and sit on the other chair, waving at the camera.

"So, what's this video about?"

"I'm doing a momma badger simulator, and these are my babies." I look at the screen and see little badgers and a bigger badger, looking as if they were made out of paper.

"That looks interesting. So what's the goal?"

"I need to keep my babes safe." He turns back to the computer and continues playing. I hear a hawk squawk quietly, then louder.

"Is that hawk anything to be afraid of?"

"I should probably get my children to safety." The badger starts moving under trees and away from any open areas. Suddenly, when the badger moved into the long grass, a paper hawk swoops down and takes the biggest badger. Phil and I back away from the desk, our hands against our mouths. "Oh my god!"

"What happened? You were in the long grass! It shouldn't've been able to spot you!"

"My babies. How are they going to survive without their mum?" He exclaims.

"That's awful!" We say at the same time. "Why would someone do that?" I look at Phil. He looks at me before turning back to the camera.

"I think that's enough of that game. Anyway, for more games, hopefully not like this, click subscribe! If you want to subscribe to my channel, I'll leave the link below. This has not been fun, I don't suggest this game for anyone who doesn't like to see baby badger and maybe your momma badger get eaten. It has been very stressful. See you later, bye!" He pushes his hands toward the camera before turning it off. "I never want to do that again. That was horrendously stressful."

"It seemed like it."

"You said there's snow?" I nod, smiling. "Let's go!" We head to grab our coats and mittens to head outside. The minute we step outside, the cold air rushes at us, and flurries kiss our cheeks. I smile, holding my hands out to catch them. The snowflakes melt against my skin, making my palms damp. Phil giggles, and I see his tongue poking out between his teeth. I smile at him smiling.

"Come on. We have to go to the park!" I grab his hand and we take our time, walking in the flurries, looking at all of the falling snow. When we get there, I begin walking slowly away. I look at the way my feet crunch against the growing layer of snow on the ground. I watch how the snow falls in front of my face, in thick flakes. I see snow fall against my coat and slowly start to melt. I feel a thump against my back and turn around to see Phil giggling. I raise an eyebrow, bending down to pick up some snow myself.

"Wait, no! (Y/N), I'm-" I cut him off by hitting Phil in the chest with a snowball. He looks betrayed.

"You threw first!" I defend, my wet gloves raised in the air. Phil walks closer to me slowly. "It's only fair that I get you back. Now we're even!" He steps closer, and closer, until we're chest to chest.

"Sorry." He says simply. "But I really want to do this." His arms go around me waist and he gently kicks my feet out from under me. He softly placed me on the snow and standing over me with a grin plastered across his face.

"Asshole." I murmur, not standing up. "At least lay down next to me." I cross my arms stubbornly. He laughs, laying in the snow with me.

"That better?"

"We are two, grown ass people, playing and laying in the snow. How did my life come to this?" I wonder out loud.

"Well, you did decide to come up to me after Dan and I met to tell me not to hurt him. I do believe your exact words were, "hurt him, I hurt you"."

"He was my best friend. Wouldn't you do anything to protect your best friend?"

"Yeah. Well, maybe not anything. I would die for Dan and you, and risk my life for Dan and you, but I certainly wouldn't let either of you eat my crisps." I laugh, entwining our fingers together.

"Relatable. But, seriously, we are 30, and 27 and we are still lying in the snow like 12 year olds. We should get up."

"I'm fine laying here. Lay with me a while?" He begs.

"Phil, there ain't much snow. If we lay here any longer, we are going to have more mud on our backs than snow. Come on!" I say, standing up.

"Fine. But only because I love you, (Y/N)." He stands up next to me, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too, Lester. Now let's go back home, it's cold."