How You Hug (All)

Brendon Urie:

He gives huge bear hugs. Most of the time knocking you off balance, he'll pretty much wrap his arms around you and lean against you. He only really hugs you if he's excited about something, or after a panic attack. When it's the latter, he'll hug you slowly, and he doesn't let go for a bit, but if it's the former, it's super quick to happen, and it takes him a while to back away, him talking happily about what got him like that.

Dan Howell:

It'll be rare that you'll get a hug from him, but when you do, it's from behind, his arms around your waist, and his curly head of hair pressed into your neck. These would occur during late nights when you go to make tea for the two of you, or mornings when you both have to get up early. There are sleepy kisses pressed against your neck, and grumbles of how tired he is.

Phil Lester:

He also likes to hug you from behind, his head on your shoulder, but he hugs you while you two will be sitting on the couch, you sitting on his lap. It's mostly to distract you so that you pay attention to him, but you'll take what you can get.

Josh Dun:

He's not one for hugs with you, mostly because he hugs everyone. Tyler, fans, his family. He likes to make you think you're special, so instead he'll kiss you everywhere he can, or just lean against you, leaving you to hug him. When he does hug you, it's after he's been away on tour for a few months, and then, it's only a quick before he'll kiss you. 

Pete Wentz:

When he hugs you, it'll be a normal hug, but his hands will be resting on your ass. Not that you mind, to be honest with yourself, it's just a fact. And he doesn't hug you whenever you two feeling a particular emotion, or when he's away a while, he just hugs you all the time, randomly.

Joe Trohman:

His hugs are quick, and extremely forceful. Not in a bad way, it's just that he'll sprint up to you, pretty much slam into you, hug you quickly, then run off. It's cute, but several times he's knocked you over, and caused the both of you to be sprawled on the ground, in a fit of laughter.

Patrick Stump:

His hugs are cute, both of you leaning against one another for support, him pressing kisses to your cheeks, temples, shoulder and neck the whole time. His arms will be wrapped securely around your waist, and yours around his shoulders.

Andy Hurley:

He'll hug you when either you or him are feeling bad. Mostly it ends up with the two of you lying on the couch, or up in your shared bed, cuddling, and talking about what made you feel like you did. Your guys hugs and cuddles make everything better for the other.