You Are His Daughter Part 2

Patrick:
My dad calls when I'm in Fabe's old car. I don't pick up. He keeps calling though, so I just turn my phone off.

"(Y/N), are you sure you should be ignoring his calls?" Fabian asks, sounding unsure.

"He'll just try and get me to come home. I have my location off, so he can't find me too. You did talk to your dad about not telling my dad where we are if he asks right?"

"Yeah I did. Don't worry." He grabs my hand, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. We pull up in front of the Wentz's place. We hop out and are greeted by Bronx. Loud music blasts from inside, the windows mostly dark, the sound of happy voices calling me.

"Hey! If it isn't my favourite sort of cousins!" He shouts over.

"I'm not your cousin, Bronx!" Fabian and I say at the same time. We look at each other. "We are most definitely not cousins."

"Whatever. So, you're good to hang tonight? Danielle and I are throwing a party, so we're gonna just have that going on. That cool?" I nod excitedly.

"Good thing I'm dressed for the occasion." I smirk, looking down at my ensemble. Black leggings, high waisted, white crop top, jean jacket, and converse. A black beanie tops my long straight hair.

"Looking good Stumpy. Come on in." He wraps an arm around my shoulders, taking me into his house, where I instantly smell liquor.

"Get me a drink, will you?" I shout over the noise.

"Anything for you." Bronx winks at me and walks away. I lose track of Fabian quickly, disappearing into the crowd. Bronx finds me and hands my a cup of something that smells like fruit. "First drink of the night." He says, holding up his own cup.

"First drink of the night!"

~~~~~~~~~Patrick Point Of View~~~~~~~~

She won't pick up. She wasn't in her room, I didn't see her leave, and she isn't picking up her phone.

"(Y/N)! Please pick up. I'm worried." I leave yet another voicemail. Suddenly I remember her saying something about going to Fabians. I hop in my car and leave. When I get there, I don't even bother knocking, I just walk in. "Shades, where's my daughter?" I demand.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her all night. Fabian said he invited her over, but she never came." He says quickly. He's lying.

"Tell me the truth, Shades." I say, getting pissed off.

"I don't know. I sincerely don't know. I know where Fabian is. But I have no idea where (Y/N) is. Sorry Trick."

"Where's Fabian?" Where Fabian is, my daughter will always follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~Your View Point~~~~~~~~~~

I head into the closet, Bronx towing me behind him. Truth or dare turned into seven minutes in heaven time for us, and I heard he's a great kisser. The minute the door closes, he presses against the opposite wall.

"(Y/N), if I kiss you, will it be your first kiss?" He whispers. I shake my head. "Are you dating Fabian?"

"No, but I kinda want to. Think this will make him jealous enough to ask me out?" I whisper back. Bronx nods. "Well, don't just stand there, kiss me." He pushes me against the wall, brushing his fingers against my scarred cheek, and kisses me hard.

Andy:
(Y/N) goes into the closet with Bronx. My blood boils in my veins. That should be me. Seven minutes of me seething in my seat, (Y/N) walks out, lips a little swollen, clothes and that soft brown hair all messed up. I plaster a smile on my face.