You Never Said Anything! (Brendon Urie)

Brendon slams me by my hips against the door, kissing me roughly. My mind is foggy with this. I can feel how rough he is and how he wants to be. He pulls at my thighs and I jump, wrapping my legs around his waist tightly. His hands cup my thighs, holding me in place. I feel his hard on, pressing against me, and I feel myself get more turned on.

"Fuck I love it when you get like this." I mumble against his lips. He growls a little, trailing his lips down to my neck. I feel him nip, then running his tongue over the spot. I squirm a bit, whimpering. I pull at his shirt, until he gets the hint. He pushes me against the wall again, moving his hands away, before he yanks it over his head, flinging it across the room.

"If you like me like this so much, then keep talking to the guys. That sure as hell gets me jealous." I freeze, only flinching a little when he nips again. I push his face away from my neck.

"What did you say?" I ask, looking him dead in the eye.

"I said you got me all jealous when you were hanging out with the guys before. And kinda ignoring me. Being touchy-"

"You're pissed because we were hanging out with our friends?" I say, my voice going sharp, angry. "Put me down, Brendon." His face drops, his eyes going wide. He does as I say.

"(Y/N), I didn't mean to say it like that. I mean, that's not what I meant to say."

"Then what did you mean to say?"

"I meant to say that it seemed like you were flirting with the guys, and it-" he stops, sitting down, seeming to be thinking.

"Well Brenny, it's not like your my boyfriend or anything. We're just- what even are we?" We're silent for a moment.

"I don't know. I don't know what we are."

"Okay, you know what, Brendon? I'm done with this whole, friends with benefits thing, or whatever you want to call it. Especially when you get jealous when I'm hanging out with the guys! You sit there, act like you're my boyfriend who saw me getting hit on because you don't like it when I talk to your- no, our friends. What even are we? Fuck buddies? Are we dating? Because honestly I'm too confused about what we are! And apparently, so are you! You've never made a damn move to be more than what we are now, and you've never said anything about us being more."

"I- I just- (Y/N), plea-" he cuts himself off, as he's sat on the hotel bed in his jeans, shirtless. I can see the outline of his boner from before in his jeans still. He hangs his head in defeat.

"'(Y/N) please' what, Brendon? You know what, fuck it. While you figure out what we are, I'm going to hang out with our friends at the venue. I'll be there when you do eventually figure us out. See you later Urie." I grab my phone from where I placed it on the table, and leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I swear to God, Dal, he's such an asshole! One minute he's acting like my boyfriend, wanting to spend all this time with me, next minute he's just wanting some cheap fuck out of me!" I rant at my best friend. Dallon just shifts in behind me to where he's cuddling me from behind. His head rests on my shoulder, his arms around my waist. Something we do all the time when the other is stressed.

"Hey, it's gonna be fine. What happened after that?"

"Well, after he tried to have sex with me, I pushed him off, and yelled at him. He couldn't even explain what's going on with us, and then I told him that I was leaving to head here, and that when he figured out what we were, to come tell me."