What You Love Most About Him (Fall Out Boy)

Pete:
His hair

You love when he changes his hair colour. He'll let you do it occasionally, which you love even more. You like to feel accomplished when he shows you his freshly dyed hair, and his little smile in the mirror while you're doing it. You like it when he laughs as you stick out your tongue while focussing on spreading the dye. You also love when he makes little noises when you're playing with it while the two of you are cuddling. The way he'll run his hands through it if he's stressed. Oh, and he also loves it when you'll run your hair through it when you two making out.

Andy:
His voice

You love the way his voice contradicts his appearance. The way he's this really tough looking guy, with all these tattoos, an almost shaved head, and this awesome looking beard, but then when he starts talking, he's all sweet and adorable. You just adore it when Andy gets excited about something, his voice gets the littlest bit lower. When he gets up in the morning, his voice is all gravely and deep and makes you swoon. Overall, his voice is your favourite thing about him.

Joe:
When he can't sleep

You can't sleep unless he's sleeping or at least lying in bed. But when he can't sleep, he'll get up and walk around the house, or start playing his guitar. So when he gets up, after a few minutes, you'll get up too, sighing and go to wherever he ended up. If he's in the studio, you'll sit next to him as he starts writing down notes, and sing along if he's playing familiar songs. After about an hour, you'll tow him back to bed and you'll both fall asleep until late the next day, resulting in you both staying in bed and watching Netflix. Or, if he decides to walk around for a bit, before settling in, most likely, the living room, you will get up and sit with him, before you two eventually fall asleep on the couch. When waking up the next morning, you are covered in a blanket and Joe will be attempting to make pancakes in the kitchen. You'll get up, wrapping your arms around his waist, alerting him you're awake. Joe will apologize for making you sleep on the couch, but you'll assure him it's fine. The rest of the day will be spent either in bed watching Netflix, or out and about, walking the streets of Los Angeles.

Patrick:
His cuddles

Enough said, though because you'll probably want an explanation, here you go;
You love the way he cuddles with you after a long day at his studio, wrapping his arms around your waist, and head buried in your stomach. It doesn't matter where you are, whether your lying down, sitting, or even standing, he'll just wrap his arms around your waist and press his head into your stomach, claiming it 'feels calmer to be this close to you'. You also enjoy the way Patrick will wrap his arms around your waist on the mornings you have to get up before him, and pull you back into bed. The way he will press his face into your neck, smiling, saying, 'please don't go. You're too warm and I'll be all cold!' Or, when he gets back from a tour or when he had to go across the country for an interview, he'll try to keep as close to you as possible. His arms will be wrapped tightly around your waist, his head on your shoulder, and you are either sitting on his lap facing him, or in between his legs, your back against his chest. Though soon enough he'll start kissing your neck and things get pretty heated from there.