Thing You Like Each Other To Wear (All)

Brendon:

On You:
Leggings. He likes the way they hug your thighs and ass, and also the way you always manage to look comfy in them.

On Him:
His glasses. He wears them when he's not on stage, and you think they make him look softer, and make his eyes stand out more.

Ryan:

On You:
Hats. He doesn't know why, but any kind of hat you wear just looks cute on you to him. Baseball caps, beanies, big sun hats, he says any kind of hat makes you look adorable.

On Him:
Little bit of make up. You think it's because of how he looked on stage in it, and how you thought he always looked hot, but when you convince him to let you do his makeup, or he fixes the bags under his eyes with a little bit of your concealer, your heart just flips.

Josh:

On You:
Hoodies. Especially his, because you always look so small in them. Not that you will argue, because his hoodies come well past your hands, and almost to your knees. But they're comfy, so it's alright.

On Him:
That legging and gym short combination. Either on stage drumming, or when he's working out/ running. Ugh, hot. Makes his ass look great, and you can't picture anything better.

Dan:

On You:
His boxer shorts. You've stolen a few pairs of his boxers, and the way you look so comfortable in them, just makes him want you to wear them more.

On Him:
Anything lightly coloured. Whether it's grey, or something pastel, you think it softens everything about him, and he seems happier and more sure of himself in it.

Phil:

On You:
His glasses. You've stolen his glasses before to make fun of him, or for a skit in one of his videos, but every time you wear them, they make your eyes look bigger, and he just loves your eyes. Also, the way you look shocked when you can't see in them, always makes his heart pump harder.

On Him:
His own merch. You don't know why, but seeing him wear the sweaters and shirts that he helped design, makes you feel this sense of happiness, knowing that he knows that he's made it as what he wanted to be, and that he's happy doing what he's doing.

Pete:

On You:
Absolutely nothing. Whenever it is, getting out of the shower, after sex, when you're getting changed, he loves seeing your body, as it is, with nothing blocking the view.

On Him:
Denim. Either jeans, or that denim jacket he wore during the Mania era, you love the way it hugs certain things, and the way it feels under your hands.

Patrick:

On You:
His shirt and a pair of his boxers. It's what you wear when you don't have Declan, and you don't have anything to do that day. Or right after the two of you have had sex, and you need to put something on. It apparently makes you look hot, and comfortable.

On Him:
Track pants. You think that him wearing track pants makes him look homey, and the only pair of track pants he owns are these slightly tight grey ones that make you bite your lip every time.

Joe:

On You:
Band merch. Doesn't matter what band it is, but you typically wear a rock band, or Fall Out Boy's merch, and he thinks that it shows that you're "cultured". Also, the only reason you wear his band's merch is that you're so insanely proud of how successful he's become over the years.

On Him:
The glasses, beanie combination he wears sometimes. You tease him on occasion about it, how he looks "basic", but you really love it. It reminds you of when you started dating, and how young he actually is. Also, when he wears his beanie, when his hair was long, he always asked for you to pull his hair back into a bun, so that it didn't bother his neck.

Andy:

On You:
Look at "What Colour He Likes Best On You (All)"

On Him:
Pj pants. You like how all of his pants hang a little low on his hips, and how he only wears pj pants in the winter. So it's a rare sight to see him looking as comfortable as he does when he wears them.