Mine (Patrick Stump)

I hear hushed voice behind me and Patrick, and I feel eyes on my back. His hand tightens on mine fractionally. Footsteps hurriedly catch up with us.

"Excuse me, but are you Patrick and (Y/N) Stump?"  Someone asks. Patrick freezes before turning around.

"Yes?" He says, phrasing it as a question.

"We are huge fans of Fall Out Boy and we think (Y/N) is just amazing." I smile politely at them. Patrick's hand let's go of mine and he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Thank you." I nod a little.

"We were actually on our way to your meet and greet tonight, and we saw you come out of the diner, and we thought we could just ask for a quick picture beforehand." The other girl says quickly.

"Oh, of course!" He lets go, and shift to move next to the pair. He takes a picture, grinning. After, my husband shifts back toward me, lacing our fingers together. I see the one holding a camera up at us then nudges her friend.

"Oh yeah! Umm, we were going to give this to you later, but since we are here right now, umm, we have a present." She takes her bag off her shoulder and takes something fluffy out of it. She hands the small teddy bear to Patrick, smiling shyly. He smiles wider.

"Ah! It's so cute!" He exclaims, taking it carefully from her. "(Y/N), babe, look!" I laugh softly, watching as he's becomes so amused by the toy.

"It is adorable."

"Thank you so much!"

"We should let you go now, but you're welcome! See you later, Patrick!" The fans start walking in the opposite direction, smiling wide.  The whole way home, Patrick's clutching the teddy, grinning. When we step inside, he boops me on the nose with it, giggling.

"That toy is going to be your new favourite thing, isn't it?" I tease.

"You will always be my favourite thing. Not even this adorable teddy bear can't replace you." I pretend to be shocked.

"What? That's bullshit."

"Nope. I love you, more than this. Infinitely more than this." He gestures with the bear.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patrick wraps his arms around my torso, leaning against me.

"I'm going to miss you." He mumbles against my neck.

"I'm gonna miss you too, but you have tour, and that's important right now. We're gonna talk all the time though."

"I know. It's too bad Daniel went missing," he refers to that teddy bear that was given to him a few weeks ago, "I was gonna bring him with. He smells like home." I sigh, remembering that I hid the bear in the dryer last night so that I could keep him here with me.

"Yeah, too bad." There's an announcement for his flight. "Trick, you have to go now." He whines, pulling away. "Mr. Stump, you need to go." I whisper. He bites his lip, look away.

"Don't you do that. Not right now, when I'm going to be away for 5 months." He mutters, pulling me closer by the hips. "It's awfully rude."

"Well, you need to leave, like, right now, so we don't really ha-" He presses his lips against mine harshly. I roll my eyes before closing them, kissing him back. Our kiss is filled with need, and desire. He pulls away as another announcement comes on for his flight. "Fuck. I'll call you tonight, when I get to the hotel."

"Promise?"

"Infinitely."

"I love you."

"I love you more."