The Phoenix (Fall Out Boy)

"(Y/N) Trohman! Just what do you think you're doing?" I hear my twin brother demand behind me. I turn around, silver case in hand, my blue eyes wide.

"What is this?" I say, my tone much like his.

"That isn't any of your business, you aren't supposed to be in here."

"Joey, tell me what this is! What is in here?" He comes over and snatches it out of my hand.

"Something important, and not for you. You shouldn't be in here." He repeats.

"Joesph Trohman, I saw what it was. Now explain to me what it's for." He sighs, and puts the case on the ground. His eyes go from sharp, to defeated, realizing I won't stop bugging.

"You are such a pain in the ass, you know that? It's for something important. Something that could save so many people."

"Is that what you and the rest of your band have been talking about? Those Rat A Tats, I think you called them?"

"Yes. The Rat A Tats. You were listening in on our rehearsal?"

"Can I help?" I ignore his question.

"Not a chance. It's too dangerous."

"So why are you helping? Why do you get to go out and put yourself in danger and I can't help?" He sighs again. "Joe, I'm your twin. We've been through hell and back together, and I want to help out." My voice goes soft and I sit on his bed. He sits beside me.

"You can't tell anyone about this. Ever, alright, (nickname)?" I nod. "Then I'll tell you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~

Joe and I walk into warehouse, hand in hand. The other guys look up.

"What's (Y/N) doing here?" Pete demands, standing up.

"She found the case and begged. I'm a sucker for my little sister's begging."

"Can she be trusted?"

"Can you?" I fire back. "I'll be fine, Wentz." Patrick waves at me. I wave back, a smirk forming on my face.

"You explained everything to her?" Andy calls over. Joe nods, his dark hair bouncing. "Alright. We're just here to give Patrick the case so he can deliver it to our boss, then we're scattering. You all have your burners?" Everyone nods, taking out small phones except for me.

"(Y/N) can use one of our extras."

"If anything happens to one of us-" Patrick starts, handing me a small flip phone.

"We'll get a call, one of us will say Hawkeye, and hang up. I know." I tuck the phone into my leather jacket pocket. "Everything was explained."

"She won't be leaving my side until everything blows over. I'm keeping her safe. She's an accomplice now. One of us."

"You tell the boss?"

"Of course. He said it's alright, but if she gets hurt, it's on me."

"Alright, you're one of us, little sis. Where's the case?" Joe swings it in front of him. "Handcuffs?" I pull them out of my back pocket and wink at Patrick. He blushes hard.

"Kinky son of bitch." I tease.

"We have to make sure it's the right case. Put it on the table." Pete interrupts. We all gather around as Patrick opens the case. I see the thing I saw yesterday, and nod in approval. Pete runs a hand through his short hair. Patrick adjusts his hat, and Joe tightens his grip on my hand. The case gets shut quickly, and the handcuffs taken out of my hand. Half of it is clipped onto the handle of the case, and the other is clipped onto Patrick's wrist.