Part 28

Third Person Point of View: 

"Guys! I'm back! Where's Nat?" Clint asked walking into the kitchen after coming back from his two week long mission a week late.

"She's down in the range." Sam said being the only other Avenger in the kitchen.

"She's What!" Clint screamed then dropped his bag and ran down the stairs not bothering with the elevator. 

"Nat! What the hell are you doing?" Clint yelled opening the door to the range. 

"What the hell am I doing? What the hell have you been doing?" Natasha said turning around and showing Clint her baby bump.

"I've been on a mission, things went south."

"Things went south for a full week? Where did you even go?"

"Nat you know how these things go. I had to finish the mission."

"Where'd you go?" Natasha said getting out the throwing knives.

"Nat put the knives down."

"Where the hell did you go?"

"I was in the Caribbean."

"You fucking asshole! You know how much I love it there." Natasha screamed throwing a knife at him and intentionally missing.

"Natasha please stop throwing knives."   

"You know what? You're right. We should spar. I want to kick your ass."

"Natasha we aren't going to spar. You're being ridiculous. I'm not going to spar with you."

"Why not? You afraid of getting your ass kicked."

"No Natasha! I'm not going to spar with you because you're fucking pregnant. Your 23 weeks along now right? Your almost in the third trimester. Please try and think about this!" Clint said as Natasha let another knife sail towards him. 

"Oh so now you want to talk about me being pregnant. Because you obviously didn't want to talk about it when you fucking left." 

"Natasha I didn't fucking leave you. I was on a mission. Natasha put the damn knives down!"

Natasha threw the knives at the opposite wall as she screamed. "Clint I thought you were fucking dead! I thought you were gone and I was going to have to do this on my own! Bucky and Steve were fucking prepping in case I got the phone call that you were in the morgue and I had to identify you. I thought you were dead and you can't fucking die because I need you! I can't do this on my own." Natasha said whispering the last part. 

"Natasha honey. I'm not dead. I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere." Clint said cautiously walking toward her. 

"But Clint you could have died, and it's not just me and you anymore. We have someone else to worry about." Natasha said wiping her eyes and putting her hand on her melon sized baby bump. 

"But I didn't Nat. I'm fine. I'm right here. Come here." He said wrapping his arms around her and placing a kiss on the top of her head. 

"Clint you can't leave me. I can't do this on my own."

"Natasha you don't have to do anything on your own anymore because I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." Clint said putting his hand on Natasha's stomach. "So how's the baby doing? How are you? I didn't even ask."

"The baby's doing great, she's back up to normal size now. Bruce said everything is going well."

"That's great and all, but it doesn't matter if you aren't doing OK. How are you Nat?"

"I'm fine Clint. Really I'm fine. I'm better now that your home and I know that you're safe." Natasha said then kissed him.