Part 13

Third person point of view:

Natasha and Clint make their way into the elevator and ride it silently until the doors open and Jarvis says "Welcome home agents Romanoff and Barton."

"Jarvis this isn't either of our floors. What are you talking about?" Natasha asked the AI 

"Don't worry I will explain everything." Clint said as he pulled her out of the elevator. They walked down the hallway to an unused apartment that Stark never developed. The apartment had a small kitchen off to the left when you walked through the door and a door that led off to the bedroom to your right. Directly in front of you as you walked in was a floor to ceiling glass window that over looked the Manhattan skyline from over forty stories off the ground. 

"Clint what is all of this?" Natasha asked unable to draw her eyes away from the breathtaking view of the city 

"This my love, is our new home. At least for now." He said coming up behind her and wrapping her in a hug "Come on if you love this view, the bedroom is going to blow you away." he said pulling  her toward the closed door. Clint opened the door and Natasha let out a gasp as tears rushed to the corners of her eyes. The room was massive with the floor to ceiling window continuing into the bedroom but this time showing the Paris skyline. In the middle of the room was an immaculate king sized bed with soft satin sheets and a fluffy comforter laid over the top of the bed and just off to the side of the bed was a white, wooden crib with an animal mobile hanging over the top of it. 

"Clint how did you guys do all of this?" Natasha asked breathlessly 

"Well in all honesty I didn't do a lot. It was mostly Tony, when he wasn't being a jackass talking about how I knocked you up, and Thor he flew to Europe to get most of the furniture because the stores here are closed. Cap said he would paint it when we found out what we are having. Also the girls helped with decorating the room because I have no sense of style." Clint said while blushing

"Why did they do all of this?" Natasha asked in a state of quandry

"You said it yourself Nat we're a family, and we stick together no matter what."

"I have to go thank them, this is all too much." 

"We can do that in the morning. They are a little busy right now." he said pulling her away from the door "I was thinking we could be busy too." Clint smirked

"Oh. Is that what you were thinking?" she smirked while fiddling with the top button of Clint's shirt. Natasha then unzipped her dress and hopped onto Clint's hips while kissing him passionately. They then fell intertwined onto the bed and when they broke for air Clint shouted "Jarvis secure bedroom" and the door locked with finality.