Chapter 2

Lilith's POV

I'm shifting, oh my god. I curl into a ball as tears run down my face. I can't do this, I can't.

"Breathe, Honey. It will be over soon." An overly sweet voice says as the pain worsens and my breathing gets rigid  So followed another sickening crack. Is this what death feels like? Black dots start to slowly invade my vision before Everything goes black. 

I wake up and I look around. Everything is so much more crisp and clear than before. I look down and I'm met by pitch black paws with black nails to match.

"What am I?" I ask the voice.

"Go take a look for yourself. I'm Madison by the way." She informs as I get up before making my way towards a small pond. I stand over it and I'm met by red eyes. What am I and how do I shift back?

"You're probably wondering how to shift back, all you have to do is close your eyes and picture yourself back into your human form." Madison informs and I do exactly that.

I take a deep breath before opening my eyes and lord beholds, I'm back in my original state. I look down and I'm still wearing my worn and dirty clothes. Odd, werewolves usually rip theirs. Crap. I'm going to be late. I start running towards the school as I hear the bell ring as I run I feel so powerful for the first time in my life.

I jog through the halls towards my locker, ignoring the insults that are thrown my way. It's nothing new, it's been going on for the last ten years. I freeze dead in my tracks as I smell something almost heavenly. It's a mix of Mint and the smell of Petrichor.

"Mate." Madison purrs as I start to follow the scent with a smile. My savior, he or she will free me from this hell. The scent leads towards the janitors closet where loud moans are coming from. No... Something in me aches as Madison howls in me. I turn my heel before heading towards my locker to grab what I need for homeroom.

I walk into the cafeteria towards an empty table. No one even spares me a glance. They never do unless they want my blood on their hands.

I take a seat at my table and just stare at it, then the scent hits me. Mint and Petrichor. The scent gets stronger as I hear footsteps nearing me. I lift my head only to see The soon to be alpha, the one and only, Oliver. Great. For I second I swore I saw love and lust in his eyes. But all I see is disgust and hatred.

"I, Oliver Walker, The soon to be Alpha of the blue moon pack, rejects you, Lilith Harrison, as my mate and future Luna of the blue moon pack."  He says with a smirk on his face. The Aching in my chest worsens as Madison whimpers.

"I, Lilith Harrison, Omega of the blue moon pack, accept your reject and cut all ties with the soon to be Alpha, Oliver Walker." I say without thinking twice before getting up and walking out the back door.

I walk into my room and grab a paper from my Sketchpad before quickly writing a note. Even though they don't deserve it.

Dear, Who ever reads this

I'm done with everyone in this god forsaken pack. I'm gone. Be happy that the killer is finally gone. I hope you fuckers know that I didn't kill my parents, ask my brother, Trenton. I hate-No-loathe you all, especially my brother and the Alpha's of this pack.

I'll see you guys in hell,
Lilith Harrison

I leave the note before walking over to the window and open it. I take a deep breath before jumping out of the window. I land without a problem and without any injuries.  The second my feet hit the ground, I take off sprinting towards the boarder. It's not terribly far from the pack house.

I run through the border and I feel all ties with the pack break. Freedom at last!

Hey loves, The next chapter is a bit rough and I apologize for that

Hey loves, The next chapter is a bit rough and I apologize for that. But as you read, I promise it gets better. Also, If you see a card with my social media's, that means that the chapter is edited/rewritten, so please keep that in mind!