Chapter 74

Crimson's POV

"You have the voice of an Alpha now, all you have to do is make them fear you." Sapphire's eyes widen ever so slight.

"And how am I supposed to do that?" She asks

"I'll show and tell you later, but for now let's go upstairs and deal with the other ordeal."

"Okay." Sapphire says before walking out of the small room and towards the stairs. I glance behind me one last time at the body before descending up the stairs.

Everything is calm when we get the living room. Everyone is just sitting there, quietly and still. Probably from hearing their past alpha screaming in complete and utter agony as their previous omega tortured him.

"Take charge, if anyone tries to challenge you, kill them." I tell her and she nods before taking a step forward.

"I just killed and tortured your alpha, you from this point forward take orders from me and me only." She shouts as everyone stares at her with what I can guess is shock and disbelief.

"We want proof!" An elderly man shouts as sapphire glances over at me to advise her to do something.

"Give attitude and don't stutter or show weakness ." I say quietly enough so she only hears. She quickly nods before looking at the man with a glare. Good.

"Look at the blood on my hands and if that isn't enough evidence, look in the basement, you'll find his body."

People gasp as some relax with a sigh. An elderly lady stands up with a fierce glare of her own. Probably his grandmother or mother.

"You killed my Son." She growls as a sapphire looks over at me. I let out a sigh.

"She did kill your piece of garbage of a son, you know why?" I ask rhetorically as she looks taken back at what I had just said.

"No because my son isn't a piece of a garbage, he is the most sweet and compassionate alpha ever." She says completely serious. I understand that's her son and all but come on, you live in this god forsaken pack.

Sapphire snorts beside me. "Your son beat me because I would accidentally drop a plate or mess up something little."  The lady looks absolutely baffled.

"Just kill her already, Sapphire."

"But how?" She asks as the lady stays silent, waiting on my every word.

"The colt python, I'll go get it," I say and she nods. I walk towards the stairs before jogging them up them. She has changed a lot for the better, she's not a push over anymore and most importantly, she's not as weak. This is a great improvement.

The elderly lady is now on her knees as Sapphire holds the gun against the side of her head. "This is what happens when you try to speak out against me." Sapphire snarls before pulling the trigger. The lady falls to the left as some people gasp.

"Now, who's your alpha?" I ask raising an eyebrow as I look at everyone's face

"Sapphire, Alpha Sapphire." They all say in union.

"And what happens if you disrespect her?"

"Death."

"Very good, now go to your rooms." I order and everyone gets up and quickly walks out. Sapphire let's out a loud sigh before dropping the gun to the floor.

"How can you do this?"

"Training, lots and lots of training." I say, it's true. I was trained to kill at six and at eight I did exactly that, it may have fucked me up beyond words, but it has taught me many things.

"How old were you when you first killed?" She asks.

"I could have sworn that I told you this, Eight. I started killing at eight." Sapphire lets out a quiet gasp.

"No."

"Yes, And it was gruesome."

"Tell me."

"Absolutely not." I say as I glance down at my wrist out of habit but there's no watch. I still remember that day so clearly, so vividly. It is the thing that will probably haunt me for the rest of my life.

"What happened, Crimson?" Lilith finally speaks after what feels like forever.

"I tortured a man in front of his family before putting a bullet between his eyes." I sigh out.

"That's not that bad."

"Not at this age but when I was eight, it was scarred me until I was fifteen  and went off the rails."

"Wait what? What do you mean, that you went off the rails?" Lilith asks as Sapphire stares at the floor blankly.

"That's a story for another time Lilith, I have something I need to do." I inform before putting my focus back onto Sapphire.

"You've come a long way, Sapphire. But we have more training to do." I tell her as she looks up confused for some weird reason.

"What other training?"

"You thought that I was only going to teach you how to use a gun and to throw a knife? You need to learn how to fight without weapons. Now come, we have a lot to do." I say before making my way towards the back door.

"How long can I stay and train her?" I ask

"Six months or less."

"Okay good." I open the door before walking out and towards where I showed her how to use a gun.

Hey loves, sorry about the late update, my data was super slow because of this festival going on in my town

Hey loves, sorry about the late update, my data was super slow because of this festival going on in my town. Anyways, plan to edit later as always.

As I always say, I'll see you guys next week!