Chapter 77

Lilith's POV

My breath hitches as he reaches out to touch me. He doesn't notice, he never notices. It's a blessing and a curse, sometimes I wish he would notice and say something. Other times I'm great full because I blurt things out that I shouldn't about him.

His hand touches my cheek and I feel my heart stop.

"It worked." He says as a smile makes its way onto his handsome slightly malnourished face. I smile back automatically.

"It did, Now we need to get Maribeth back to her mother." I say as he looks down at his Stitched up wrist.

"Okay, she can take the car. The keys are in your left pocket." Crimson says as he starts to mess with the Stitching.

"I know, I can feel them. Now stop messing with the stitches or you're going to break them." I roll my eyes as fish the keys out of my pocket before tossing them to Maribeth without looking at her.

"Right." Crimson stops messing with his stitching before looking over to Maribeth. "You can go, we'll find our way back." He says as she quickly nods before walking out. He looks back at me, his pricing red eyes feel as if they're staring into my soul.

"Can you even stand?" I ask as I stand up. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Of Course I can Stand, Lilith." He says as he tries to get up.

"That's what I thought." I walk closer and stick my hands out for him to grab so he can pull himself up. He grabs my right hand with his uninsured hand, I feel my breath get caught in my throat for the second time today.

He pulls himself up and stumbles a bit before straightening out an smiling at me, his dimple on his left cheek appearing. "Thank You, Lilith."

"You're welcome." I force myself to keep my composure with a smile.

"I never realized how tall I was until Now." He states, his smile never falling as he looks down at me.

"Are you implying I'm Short?"

Crimson's eyes widen, "Of Course not." he says quickly.

I roll my eyes, "Whatever, where are we going to go?"

"I'm not sure, but I still remember my credit cards pin. So we can basically go anywhere." He shrugs.

"Okay, let me guess, We're going to steal a Car to get to where ever we're going to."

A smirk appears onto his face, "You know it."

"To be honest, I don't think you can drive, well not until you're readjusted to your body."

Crimson lets out a quiet sigh, "You're right, let's go find a car to steal."He says before starting to walk out, more like stumbling. I watch him wince with each step before He grips the door frame. I quickly walk over before quickly grabbing his arm and putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Put your weight on me."

"Absolutely not, I'll crush you." Crimson says shaking his head.

I roll my eyes, "I can handle what, 150 pounds? Just put all your weight on me."

He lets out a loud sigh before letting go of the door frame. "Fine." He sighs as I start to walk and he starts to tense up with every step.

"What's hurting?" I ask glancing over and see he's clearly clenching his jaw.

"My left calf, but I'm fine." He lies, I can tell by the way he relaxes to much for being in pain.

"You can't lie to me, Remember that." I roll my eyes.

"And how can you tell that I'm lying?" He asks, practically admitting that he did lie as he tenses back up.

"Because you relaxed to quickly even though you were all tensed up as you are now." I state as we walk out of the Place.

"Well I'll keep that in mind." He says as his eyes skim the wooded area around.

"I'll have to take a look at your calf when we reach our destination."

"Okay." Crimson says as his eyes stare at something in the distance.

"I found our ride, all I need to do is hot wire it." He says as I look where he's looking, he looking at an old Toyota.

"Let me guess, We're going to smash the window to get in too." I say with an eye roll as he smirks at me.

"You know it ."

When we reach the car he removes his arm from around my shoulder before pulling his elbow back. I quickly grab it.

"That's a bad idea, I'll do it." I say quickly and he sighs.

"Fine." He sighs before stepping aside. I quickly pull my fist back before smashing it into the window. The glass goes everywhere. I reach in and unlock the car before opening the door.  I look over and Crimson is already opening the passenger door.

"I'm going to tell you what to do for hot wiring the car." He says before getting as I do the same.

Within seconds Crimson starts to explain what to do first and I do exactly that.

The car comes to life and I put my seatbelt on before I switch gears and pull out of the parking lot.

"I'm going to get you pain medication." I say glancing over and nothing how his jaw is clenched.

"I'm fine, Lilith." He sighs, relaxing again.

"You're lying again, why don't you want medication?" I ask glancing over again only to see him tapping his finger against his leg.

"I just don't like how it makes me feel."

"Well, would you rather be in pain or be pain free despite hating it?"

"Pain. I don't like how it makes me feel." Crimson says with a sigh.

"You're going to take pain medication one way or another." I say as I speed up.

"No you aren't."

"Bet?" I say as I speed up again.

"No because you can't make me take medication."

"Yes I can." I glance over and see him rolling his eyes.

"There's No fucking way that you can make me take medication." Crimson says, his voice rising.

"I'm not going to let you be in pain on my watch." I say calmly.

Hey loves, sorry about the late update

Hey loves, sorry about the late update. I've been terribly busy today since today is my birthday. The bonus chapter will be up tomorrow or earlier.

As I always say I'll see you guys next week!!