Chapter 92

Lilith's POV

"Crimson, Get up." I say as I shake his sleeping form. He was sleeping when I left this morning and is sleeping almost as if he's dead.

"No, let me sleep." He groans out before rolling away from me. I kick off my shoes before I climb into bed and start shaking him harder. I can't go to this fucking dinner by myself, I will kill them all if he doesn't come.

"Wake up, you've been sleeping for the past twelve hours." I say as he starts to roll away from me again.

"I don't care, my head hurts."

"Maybe you shouldn't drank so much last night, take some medicine and get up."

Crimson starts to roll with a groan, he continues to roll until he rolls off and lands on the ground with a loud thump. He sits up before scratching his head.

"Now what's so important that you needed to wake me?" He asks as he looks at me with his brows raised.

"I got invited to the pack dinner by Oliver and we're going." I say as Crimson shrugs.

"Okay, what time?" He asks.

"Probably around six." I say as he gets up almost as if he didn't just roll off the bed and walks out of the room. I can't handle Being in the same building as Oliver and Trenton, it just makes me want rip them Limb from limb. Every time I see their faces, it brings back the memories that I should've forgotten by now and it enrages me. I hate them so much, they deserve to be tortured for what they did to me. They deserve to feel everything I felt over the ten years I was in that hell.

"You are not murdering anyone tonight." Crimson says as he takes a sharp left before glancing over at me. His red eyes now covered by dark brown contacts.

I let out a sigh, "I know. Why do you think that you're coming?"

"I know. Even if you didn't want me to come, I would because you shouldn't go back to the place you hate most, alone."  He says glancing over at me again.

"Why are you wearing contacts?"

"Because he'll probably recognize my eye color more than anything." Crimson shrugs as we near the pack house.

Crimson opens my door for me and I get out before smiling at him.

"Thank you."

"You're certainly welcome, now let's get this over with." Crimson says before he starts to walk towards the front door. I quickly follow behind. Oliver was watching us, I can feel it. This is going to be torturous...

Crimson and I sit silently at the table. No one has bothered to make conversation with us, but that isn't a bad thing. I glance at Oliver only to see him staring at Crimson, almost as if he has seen him before. I look around the table and my eyes land on an elderly woman with electric blue hair staring me, it's not hard to figure out it is. It's Sheryl, that bitch.

"Ah Lilith, the girl who killed my husband and Mate."  She says as she gets up from her chair starts to walk towards me. I clutch the Fork in my hand and grit my teeth. 'He had it coming.' I want to say but that would be to obviously.

"I'm not-" I start with wide eyes. But I get cut off my her laughing.

"You stupid bitch, you killed not only my mate, but your own parents. You're a murderer."

The fork snaps from me clutching it so hard. I'm going to kill her, I'm going rip her heart out of her chest.

"Breathe, Lilith. She'll get what she deserves in time." Crimson whispers before standing up.