Chapter 36

Crimson's POV

I wake up because there is someone banging on my door. "Go away!" I shout. Why can't people let me sleep? I groan and flip over onto my stomach. The banging gets louder. I feel my eyes go red.  I get up and storm to the door. I rip it open. Its kassandra of course. I blink my eyes to get them to normal.  "Can I help you?" I ask.

"I'm here to get you ready so you get can get the vampire's castle on time."I roll my eyes and let her in.

"Can't I eat breakfast first?" I ask. She nods her head and taps her watch. I roll my eyes and walk out. I walk down the staris.

I walk into the kitchen and go to fridge. I open it and look around. " Oh someone got laid last night!" Someone shouts from across the kitchen. Soon followed by a growl.

I roll my eyes and grab an apple from the counter. I turn around and throw the apple at the persons head. The fall  and their eyes roll back. I look over to see whoever growled at that person. Of course it's him.

"Have some common sense you filthy whore." He sneers. I flash my eyes red at him. He freezes. He realizes he fucked up. His eyes widen. "You made a grave mistake Alpha"  I sneer at him.

I let my eyes go completely red. I calmly walk over to him and grab him by the Neck. I throw him across the room like a rag doll. Then he jumps up and charges me. What is he a bull? A laugh slips through my lips. He runs faster.  When he's right in front,of me I step to the side and he runs into a the counter. "You're so pathetic you know?" I ask turning my head to the side.  He growls at me. I roll my eyes. Does he realize he's not going to win this fight? He charges me again and this time I shove him to the ground. When he lands I kick him in the ribs.  He lets out groan. He stays on the ground. I reach down and grab him by the collar of his shirt. I pull him up so he's at my hight. I pull my fist back and punch hard in the face. Blood runs down from his nose.  I think of all times he and many others has done this to Lilith. I punch harder and more frequently.  Bruises already start to form on his face. He lets out a scream. Pathetic. An alpha can't take a few punches to the face.  I drop him to the floor.  I walk over to counter and grab a few glass plates. I would grab a knife and end him right here and right now.  But he doesn't deserve the pleasure of death. Also I would also allow Lilith to do it.  I walk over and drop a plate on his head. It shatters nd he lets out a wimper. Such disgrace of an alpha. Before I can drop another plate a voice shouts. "Lilith knock it off now!" I roll my eyes and drop the plate. "Don't make me tell Lucifer!" What is she an 67 year old child? Why do we even tolerate her?

"Tell me what?" asks my father. Kassandra points at me and rolls his eyes. "Lilith go get ready." He says rolling his eyes. I nod and walk away from them. I look behind me and see my father is staring back at me. He nods his head and gives me a thumbs up. I walk up to my suite to get ready.

I walk outside of the house in my red ballgown and a crown on my head

I walk outside of the house in my red ballgown and a crown on my head. There awaits an expensive car for me to ride in. Because there is no way in hell I could drive in this. I slide over into the seat and person driving shoves my dress in.  I sigh this is going to be a long ride.

We pull up to the dark castle I haven't been to in forever. I open the door and I walk out. The dress drags out behind me. I roll my eyes at this. Why can't I wear something normal? Start walking the enterace and see the vampire king. He glares at me and which I return. I start walking into the palace and he follows in step.

"You aren't supposed to be the ruler" He sneers at me.

"Neither are you" I roll my eyes at him. He freezes. He realizes that I know his older brother is supposed to be king not him. Also that the only reason he's king because his brother got killed.  He starts to walk ahead of me. I follow behind him. "Why can't you get married off?" He asks rudely.

I roll my eyes. "You know you're a sexist pig right?" I ask he turns around and his eyes are glowing. A common trait amoung royal vampires. I roll my eyes once more. "Fight me bitch boy." I sneer and he freezes. In my past life I would call him a bitch boy all time.

While he stands there frozen I walk toward the confronce room.

I'm meet with a long dark table with champagne on one end and Whisky on the other end. I assume the champagne is for me. I hate champagne. But I'll still drink it oddly enough. I look at the whisky. I want it. I want to drink  the whole bottle. I won't without Lilith permission. This is her body after all. "Can I drink the whisky?" I ask.

"Yeah just don't get drunk." She relpies. I roll my eyes I couldn't get drunk even if I wanted to. Immortality prevents me.  I walk over and grab the glass along with the bottle. I walk back over to my seat. He opens the door and looks at me baffled.  Why is he so shocked? I roll my eyes and take a sip. It burns my throat. I remember getting so wasted and waking up in random places covered in blood. The good old days.

"Ladies aren't supposed to drink." He states smirking at me. I roll my eyes once more and let my eyes go to red.

"Cut the Shit Xavier." He freezes.  He looks me in the eye and takes a step back. "No it's not possible." He mumbles to himself. "That's where you're wrong old friend" Its my turn to smirk at him.

"For some reason odd reason I believe you without you even explaining." He states. I take another sip from the whisky.

"You're Benjamin for sure. My old slightly alcoholic best friend." He smiles at me. Xavier and I have have known eachother since I was four.  Well that was until got kidnapped and killed.
He looks me up and down and frowns. 

"Why are you a girl?" He asks.  I roll my eyes. " I would explain but I can't because I don't even know myself." I say. 

"Is this body yours?" He asks another Qustion. I roll my eyes and shake my head. I kick my heels off and sit down. " What's the person name of whom's You've taken over?" I roll my eyes again.

"Lilith. Now don't we have to discuss something?"  I arch and eyebrow. He takes a seat across the table.

"All I ask is for you to keep the blue moons mutts off our territory or we'll kill them all."  He says. 

"Kill them all, burn the house down, skin them alive.  I don't care they all deserve to burn in hell." I state. His eyes widen. "Why?" He asks. 

"Let's just say Lilith and I aren't very fond of them." I say sending him and evil smirk. Which he sends me a look.  "You guys have been wreaking havoc haven't you?"

"You know me. Wreaking havoc but Lilith is almost the same as me." I say.
He nods his head. "I would love to meet lililth sometime." He says.  I nod my head.

" I'm bored so Let's wreak some havoc and get me a blood bag." He sends me a weird look. Probably about the blood bag. He stands up and sticks his arm.

"Shall we?" He grins.  I stand up and grab his arm.

"We shall." I say. We start walking out.  This is going to be fun.

Hey loves, I hope you guys liked this chapter

Hey loves, I hope you guys liked this chapter.  There are more than likely lots of mistakes so i'll be editing this tommorrow. I'll see you guys next week!