Chapter 68

Lilith's POV

He backhands her causing her head to snap to the left. With out thinking I snap the fork likes it nothing as I feel my eyes go red.

"Breathe, Lilith." Crimson says and squeeze by eyes shut trying to get my eye color back to normal.

"You fucking Bitch, can't you do anything right?!" The target shouts and I snap my eyes back open before looking back over there fuck it. Who cares if my eyes are red.

"I-I'm s-Sorry sir." Sapphire stutters as Her cheek reddens from the slap.

"You're always sorry aren't you?! God I should've killed you when I had the chance!?"

"Y-You don't mean that." Sapphire whispers as tears enters her eyes and I force myself to take a deep breath. Harriet and all those hellish years flooding back.

The target smirks, "I do, I should've killed you when you fucked up the first time. Now go to your room before I kill you!" He shouts and she runs to where I assume her room is. I force my gaze back down onto the table.

"You're going to train her now, aren't you?"

"Oh I am now for sure, I'm not going to be the one killing him. She is."

"Good." Crimson says as I feel my eyes go back to normal. Someone clears their throat from the left of me. I look over with my eye brows raised. It's the douche of a beta.

"What's your name?" He asks

"Lilith." I say and he frowns slightly.

"That sound familiar, well why is that." He Asks raising a brow.

"Lilith is a very common name sir." I say forcing the sir out.

"You also look familiar as well."

"Coincidence."

"Are you sure because I can swear that I've seen you somewhere before." The Beta says furrowing his brows now.

"The Coronation, Lilith. That's where he recognizes you from." Crimson informs and I force myself to frown.

"That's weird because I have never been in this area." I say and he shrugs.

"Okay."

"Can I be excused?" I ask putting the now broken fork back onto the table.

"Yes, go ahead." I get up without thinking twice before walking back to my room.

"You're going to tell her, Aren't you?" Crimson asks as I push the door open.

"Yes because if I'm going to teach her how to kill someone, why should I lie."

"Exactly, who is she going to tell? No one and no one will believe her either if she were to tell anyone that you're going to kill the alpha."

"Yep and that's because most people don't believe what an omega says, since they're a lower rank." I say as I pause in the middle of the hallway. I have no idea where her room is. If I were still an omega, where would I be?