Chapter 8

Lilith's POV

The wolf barred it's yellow teeth at me, the cheering from the crowd is deafening as the wolf lunges at me. I fall back and it hit the ground hard before I force myself to my feet. I need to get away from it or it's going to rip me to shreds. The wolf knocks me back down before it stands over me and pins me down. It brings it's foamy mouth towards my neck and I try to flail. I can't die. Not like this. I feel something change within me before everything goes black.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Her dull silver eyes suddenly change blood red before she rolls over, getting free from underneath the wolf. She stands up and raises her brows, almost as if she's asking for the wolf to charge her. The wolf lunges at her not even a second later and she dodged the attack with a smirk playing on her lips. The wolf falters for a second as her smirk widens, the whites of her eyes are now completely black as her bones begin to snap one by one before she's standing on four, pitch black paws. She towers over the wolf, snarling before lunging at the tiny wolf. She grabs the wolf by the neck before snapping its neck with ease. She drops the wolf limp, dead, wolf on to the ground as the crowd goes wild. It's almost as if her whole personality had changed.

Soon, the yellow toothed man comes out with a tranquilizer gun and starts to shoot at Lilith. The man keeps shooting her until she falls. He shot a total of 15 darts at her.