Chapter 80

Crimson's POV

"The two Criminals are on the run, they're in squad car 0344. Five men down. I repeat, Five men down. The Criminals are armed and dangerous."

Shit, we're fucked. I glance over to Lilith only to see her looking back at me.

"What are we going to do?" She asks as I add more pressure on the pedal.

"I have a plan." I lie. For the first time in my life I don't know what to do. If I was still was in Lilith's body. I would get shot by the cops and that's all, it would be over. That simple.

The sound of helicopter blades is heard over the sirens behind us. a

I glance in the review mirror only to see three cop cars on our tails. Fuck. I glance to the left only to see an empty field. Perfect.

"Brace yourself."

"Okay," She says probably looking back at the cop cars. I turn the wheel hard and the wheels screech.

"Surrender Yourselves!" The voice comes through the radio as we fly throw the field.

I go to grab the radio but Lilith beats me to it. "Why should we?" She snorts.

"If you don't, we'll open fire."

"Do it-"

I quickly grab the radio/walkie talkie from her. "We're going to surrender to them, Lilith."

''W-What? No! We can take them."

"You can. I'm not in any shape to take so many down" I sigh before slowing down. If I was in my prime like I was before I died, I could take them out without breaking a sweat.

"Y-You can't leave me." She stutters which causes my chest to ache for some odd reason.

"I'm not going to leave you, this for the best."

I hear her suck in a deep breath, "Okay."

I stop the car before taking the key out of the ignition and looking over at Lilith.

"We don't have long but-" I get called off by getting ripped out of the car. I'm shoved onto my knee's and I quickly put my hands up as from the corner of my eye, I see them drag Lilith over.

"Arms up!" One of the officers shout as another shoves Lilith on her knees next to me.

"Do that again, You'll regret it." I snarl at them as they laugh at me. They're fucking laughing. I'll kill them, kill them all. I force myself to take a deep breath to calm myself.

"What is a scrawny thing like you are you going to do?" One laughs from the left of me. I whip my head towards him.

"I took down five of your officers without a proble-" I stop myself, fuck. I just admitted that I killed them. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm fucked. But least Lilith will get less time than me...

I look over at Lilith who's already looking at me. "Just take us into custody already." Lilith and I say at the same time for the third time.

An officer grabs Lilith but the forearm before putting her in handcuffs and yanking her to her feet and dragging her towards a squad car before doing the same to me.

They shove me roughly into the car before slamming it behind me. I out the window only to see Lilith glaring the officers before looking out the window and straight at me.

'Are you okay?' I mouth and she nods.

'Are you?' She mouths back and I nod in reply just as she did.

'I promise I'll find you once I'm free.' I mouth, she tilts her head to the side and raises her eyebrows almost asking why.

'I'm going to plead guilty for the murders.'

Her eyes widen before shaking her head. 'No.'

'You can't stop me'

Lilith mouths something I can't make out before-I what think is-A tear roll down cheek before starts to shout something at me that I can't hear.

She starts to bang on the glass over and over until cracks appear. A cop opens the door before injecting something into her neck and my vision starts to blur. Shit, it's the fucking bond.

I lean my head against the window as my lids start to get heavy and I feel my shoulders relax. This fucking bond is going to be the death of me. Literally. If she gets injected with something It won't affect her, but I get the side effects of whatever it is. I look out the window only to see Lilith looking at me with what looks like concern before she starts to bang on the glass again but much more aggressively.

'I'm fine' I mouth before everything goes black.

I wake up to the sound of car escalading. I open my eyes to see I'm still in the cop car, the only difference is I'm in the passenger seat.

"Good to see you're finally awake."

I look over to the driver only to see Lilith grinning at me coved in blood before looking back at the road.

"I'm guessing you killed all officers with you bare hands before taking me out of the back and now we're on the run."

"Correct and this time we are not giving ourselves up."

"Didn't plan to, we just need to leave the country and try not to get killed doing it."

"I knew you were going to say that and I know you are probably going to say that we need to ditch this car," Lilith says looking over at me with a smirk.

I roll my eyes, "You're right, but I hope you realize there's a tracker somewhere in this car and that they're tracking us."

Lilith slams on the breaks before whipping her head towards me. "What?!" She practically shouts.

"No need to shout Lil, Just pull over and we'll go through the woods."

I hear her take a deep breath before quickly pulling over as I start to rummage for a lighter or something flammable. But appears to be my lucky day because I find a zippo lighter.

"Get out and walk about one hundred to two hundred feet away, don't ask questions," I say quickly before getting out quickly and walking to where the gas tank is. I unscrew it before looking for where Lilith is and she's about two hundred feet away. Good. I quickly flip the lighter open before dropping it in and running fast as I can.

"RUN! FUCKING RUN!" I shout as I pause to grab Lilith's hand before running again. Only to be knocked off my feet by the explosion from the car. I land on my back and Lilith practically lands on my lap. She quickly scrambles off my lap before looking at the remaining flames from the car.

 She quickly scrambles off my lap before looking at the remaining flames from the car

Hey loves, Sorry about the late update. I plan to edit this as always. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and The bonus chapter. I'm sorry if the end didn't make sense, basically the car is up in flames.

As I always say I'll see you guys next week!!