Chapter 10

Lilith's POV

TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE AND MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

Breanna stares at me with pure terror in her big blue eyes as beads of blood roll down the side of her face. She's covered in dark purple, maybe even black bruises in a few spots. Did they really do this because I'm friends with her? She's innocent, she's never done anything wrong.

"Lilith..." She says weakly as she goes to crawl towards me but she's yanked roughly backwards by the yellowed toothed man. That motherfucker. They did this to her. I feel my left hand pull up against the restraints on it's own accord.

"Now, tell us what the hell you are?" The yellowed tooth man snarls as I watch Breanna flinch back.

"I...I don't know." I choke out as my left hand starts to violently yank up on the restraint repeatedly.
"Kill them." A demonic voice growls in my head making my eyes widen. What the hell?

The two men slowly start to remove Breanna's clothing, making my eyes widen as I watch her try to fight them. They seriously aren't going to do that... not in front of me. This all some sick trick to get me to answer a question I don't have the answer to anymore.

"Kill them." The demonic voice growls again as I start to fight against the restraints but they don't budge even in the slightest. I can't even get out this godforsaken chair, how am I going to save her?

"We're going to give you one last chance to answer, what the hell are you?" The yellowed toothed man snarls as tears fill my eyes for the first time in years. Goddamn it! I'm so weak, after all these years, I am still that same pathetic girl from the Blue Moon Pack.

"I don't know! I'll... I'll give you anything you want. Just let her go." I barely manage to get out as I fight back tears. The yellowed toothed man looks toward the other like they're considering it before looking back at me. Please take the offer, please...

"No." The man with the missing tooth smirks as I feel myself tense up while my left hand starts to pull up on the restraint again and again. Breanna starts to fight again the second the yellowed toothed man starts to undo his belt.

"Please, Please don't do this!" Breanna screams as I rock back and forth in the chair, trying to get out. The man is between her legs, I can't do anything but to watch it happen.

"Kill them! Kill them and save her!" The Demonic voice shouts making my head spin as I squeeze my eyes shut. I don't even have the strength to break out of this chair, let alone kill two grown men. It's impossible. Why didn't I just kill myself while I was at the Blue Moon Pack? None of this would be happening right now.

"Awe, the little slut isn't watching us fuck her best friend, what should we do about it?" One of the vile men says, I can practically hear the smirk in his voice as I still while Breanna cries her heart out.

"Don't fucking stop now, keep fighting to get free!" The Demonic voice growls as I do exactly that, this time I fight with everything I have in me but it's not too much later and one of the men grabs a knife off the tray before walking back over to Breanna. He holds it against her neck while holding eye contact with me, a smirk playing on his lips.

"It was fun while it lasted, you were a good fuck." He says to Breanna before slicing her throat wide open making blood pour out as her eyes widen.

"Lilith..." She chokes out, her hands flying to her neck as tears pour out of her eyes. She starts to crawl toward me, her blood pouring out of her neck like a waterfall making a tear slide down my cheek as I choke back a sob. She doesn't deserve to die like this, she doesn't deserve this pain. God fucking damnit!
"I forgive you." Is the last thing she manages to get out before falling down to the ground and going limp as black dots rapidly fill my vision before everything goes black.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Within seconds, Lilith's eyes turn blood red before a smirk grows on her face, like a switch was flipped within her.

"You've messed up now, motherfuckers." She snarls, her voice sounding deep and demonic, before snapping the restraints. The two men look towards each other with what looks like panic on their faces.

"So this is your true self? We knew you were pretending to be weak this whole time, bitch." The yellowed toothed man glares as She rolls her eyes before noticing one the men has a gun in his hands.

"I'm not Lilith, you fucking dumbass." She says as she takes a step towards them, making the man raise his run and take aim, his finger tight around the trigger.

"I wouldn't do that if-" She gets cut off by the man pulling the trigger before she manages to dodge the bullet and lunges towards the man only to plunge her hand into his chest. "I'll come find you in hell and torture you myself after what you've done to that little girl." She hisses before ripping his heart straight out of his chest as the yellowed toothed man takes a step back with wide eyes.

Lilith looks towards him as the whites of her eyes turn black before a pitch black tear runs down her cheek, breathing hard like she just ran a marathon.

"Please... please don't kill me. I'm sorry." The yellowed toothed man stutters out as she drops the heart and takes a step towards him, making him take one back.

"I love it when men beg." She chuckles demonically before lunging towards him and puts both hands on both sides of his head only to rip it off his shoulders. "You fuckers both got off too easy." She mumbles to herself as she looks at the head with disgust before dropping it. Her gaze moves over to Breanna's dead, beaten bloody as she lets out a quiet sigh, guilt slowly starting to consume her. If only she was stronger, only if she took over earlier then maybe this wouldn't have stopped. Lilith makes her way over to Breanna with her heart hammering from her chest and her hands shaking as she gently picks up Breanna's body before walking out, vowing to return one day and set all these unfortunate souls free one day when they're stronger.

She eventually finds a field filled with an assortment of red flowers and only sets Breanna's body to begin digging a hole by hand while mumbling 'We're sorry' repeatedly. Eventually, she sets Breanna into the hole and covers her up before going off to find shelter, killing anything in her path.

Hello my loves, This chapter probably looks a lot different for all my Re-readers out there and I hope I've changed this chapter for the best

Hello my loves, This chapter probably looks a lot different for all my Re-readers out there and I hope I've changed this chapter for the best. But anyways, I would like to clear up something before any asks, the demonic voice can only has the strength to take over when Lilith is out cold. Thank you for reading and I love you all!