Chapter 103

Crimson's POV

"Onto your last and final challenge, Benjamin." Father's voice rings throughout as I sit on the ground with my head in my heads. I can't do this, it's been complete and utter hell. I've been tortured, I've had to witness things I never want to even speak of,  and I even had to relive my hellish childhood. I can't do this, it's too much to bare. Each challenge feels real and so does everything that happens. Every single one. But I can't give up, I have to do this for Lilith. I have to. She's my motivation forgetting through this, if she wasn't the reason, I would have gave up ages ago. Probably after the fourth challenge, I would have gave up and just allow myself to go into the void.

The sound of something being squished, over and over again. I slowly bring my eyes and I see the blood. On the ground, I look up only to see Lilith stabbing herself repeatedly in the stomach as blood pours out of the wound.  My heart sinks, oh god. 

"Benjamin." She smiles with her blood stained teeth as she continues to stab herself.

"Lilith, Love, put the knife down." I say but she only starts to stab herself more viciously. I force my eyes to the ground, maybe if I don't look. She'll disappear.

"You left me, you fucking left me." Her voice is suddenly old and hard.

"No I didn't." I force myself to keep my eyes to the floor. This will be over soon.

"You fucking left me and look at you? You can't even look me in the fucking eyes! God, you're pathetic!"

"I'm not pathetic, you're not even real." I say as I stand up only to her glaring at me.

"I'm not real? If I wasn't real, would I be able to do this?" She pulls the knife out of her stomach before driving into my own. I fall back on the ground as a piercing pain shoots through me.

"L-Lilith." I stutter out as she bends down before grabbing the knife out of my stomach.

"What? You're going to pay for the lives you've taken." She shrugs.

"I-I haven't killed that many people." Blood starts to leak out of my wound as Lilith smirks at me. Her silver eyes are completely emotionless. She looks murderous...

"You have killed 839 people in your life time and you're going to pay for it." She runs the knife down my cheek before plunging into my chest and pulls it out again.

"B-But none we're innocent." I gasp out as I squeeze my eyes shut. It feels like something lit  the inside of my chest on fire.

"That's a lie." She plunges the knife into what feels the left side of my chest. I fight back the urge to let out a scream as she starts to stab me repeatedly.

"This is isn't real, she isn't real, Benjamin. Get up and fight her.An unknown voice rings through my head before my eyes snap open. The voice is right, this isn't real. This Lilith isn't real because if it was, I would be dead already. The challenge is that I have to defeat and possibly kill the one I love.

I bring myself to my feet as the pain worsens, I grit my teeth before taking a deep breath. Lilith raises her eyebrows at me.

"Well look at this! You're actually standing up!" She says with a smirk before trying to slash me with knife. I manage to dodge only for her to stab my side. She pulls it out before I take a step back.

"But you're still pathetic, what a shame." Her smirk soon turns sadistic as she watches my blood drip off of the blade. She's stronger than me, she will always be because of her immortality. But in here, she doesn't have the skill I have. That gives me a bit of an advantage over her.

The cycle goes on and on, she tries to stab me and I dodge it, occasionally getting slashed. I haven't passed out from blood loss yet because this is all fake, a simulation and if I were to, it wouldn't be a challenge.

"Oh, Benjamin. Please fight back." She says before I bite my lip. Through this all I don't want to hurt her. Sure, she's not the real Lilith but it still looks and and sounds like her.

"Just do it, the real Lilith is safe in the land of the living. She will never know what happened in here." The Same voice from earlier says and it's right again.

I take a deep breath as I dodge her attempt again before I kick her knee hard causing her fall. She somehow drops the knife on the ground and I quickly grab it as she smiles, a cold smile at me.

"Look at you, you fought back. But the real question is, will you finish the job?" She tilts her head to the side as she raises her eyebrows. I have to, this is the only way out.

I walk around her and she just watches me, not moving an inch. I put the knife against her throat before she laughs.

"Do it, Benjamin. Fucking do it." She taunts, she sounds just like father. I have to do this, this the last and final challenge before I can go back to the land of the living and be with the real Lilith.

"I'm sorry, Love." I say under my breath before I add pressure and slice her throat. She wraps her hand around her throat, gasping. The pain from the wounds fade into nothing before I'm back in the pitch black room.

"Congratulations, Benjamin. You passed all the challenges, that means you can go back to the land of the living and succeed my throne." Father's voice rings throughout before everything fades into nothingness.

I let out a gasp before opening my eyes only to see pitch black again. I'm laying on my back with my arms crossed over my chest. What the hell? I unfold my arms before feeling around the best as I can.

I'm in a box, a coffin.

Hey loves, I'm so sorry about the late update, I've been distracted a lot recently with everything going on with COVID-19

Hey loves, I'm so sorry about the late update, I've been distracted a lot recently with everything going on with COVID-19. I hope that you all are healthy and are staying inside. Anyways, I plan to edit this as always and it looks like our boy is alive!

As I always say I'll see you guys next week!