Chapter 112

Third person POV
Trigger warning: Descriptions of torture, gore, and violence

"We shall." Lilith says as she drags Oliver towards the stairs. Oliver just lets it happen, unable to think straight because of the death grip Lilith has on him and the fact that he feels electricity shoot through him.

Lilith drags him down the stairs and Crimson drops a knocked out Trenton on the floor before quickly finding two chairs.

"Don't forget what I said in the car, love." He says as he picks up Oliver off the floor and puts him on one of the chairs.

"I won't, Crimson and that is the fun part of it all." She smiles as she sets a dazed Oliver in the chair.

"Where would they keep the torture devices?" Crimson asks as he hands Lilith some rope to bound Oliver with.

"I believe they're in the closet of the left of you." She says without missing a beat as she ties Oliver to the chair. Crimson quickly walks over to the closet and grabs a small thing of a bunch of torture devices.

"Who should I start with first?" She asks, looking over at Crimson.

"You should switch in between the two, so I would say start with Oliver while we wait for your brother to wake up." He shrugs as he walks back over to her. He opens it before holding it out so Lilith can grab her device of choice. She obviously goes for the scalpel as she always does.

Crimson raises his brows at her, "Scalpel again, love? That's a bit boring." He points out as Lilith rolls her eyes at him.

"Crimson, if using a scalpel is so boring then tell me what other device you want me to use and besides, the real fun will begin when my brother wakes up." She says as she runs the scalpel down the chest, cutting his shirt off with ease. She hands the scalpel off the Crimson before pulling the rest of Oliver's shirt off.

"Trying to strip me?" Smirks Oliver as Both, Lilith and Crimson glare at him.

"Shut the fuck up." They say in unison as Crimson stabs the scalpel into his side without thinking, making Oliver grit his teeth but he doesn't let out anything. Lilith gives Crimson a look, making him sigh before handing the scalpel back over.

"Sorry, he's so just fucking irritating." Crimson sighs as Oliver glares at him before trying to kick him and it only results to Crimson catching it.

"I know and go right ahead. Snap his leg, I don't care ." Lilith drags the scalpel down his chest as Crimson twists Oliver's leg until a sickening crack is heard. Oliver lets out a small whimper of pain, making Lilith and Crimson smirk.

"It appears that he actually has a pain tolerance unlike the other's, but isn't great to hear his noises of pain?" Lilith asks as she stabs the scalpel into his shoulder.

Crimson nods as Oliver glares at him, his eyes darkening, making Crimson raise his brows at him.

"Stab him again, love." Crimson says and Lilith does exactly that, making Oliver groan loudly but his glare hardens.

"Don't...Don't fucking call her that." Oliver growls making Lilith stab his shoulder.

"I can call her anything I please, you on the other hand should watch your fucking mouth," Crimson shrugs as Oliver lets out another pathetic growl making Lilith stab him again.

"Shut the hell up and stop growling at him or else I'll cut your tongue out." Lilith threatens as she digs the scalpel into his chest.

"That would stop him from talking but that would be painful." Crimson shrugs as he goes off to find something silver.

The second Crimson walks out of the room, Oliver starts to spill his guts, "Lilith, we're mates so stop this madness. Untie me and leave that guy, so that way we can be together." He says before Lilith holds back a laugh.

"Oh my god, you still want me after all these years? I've been waiting for you to say that. I want to be with you, even after all the torture you put me through. But that doesn't matter because I forgive and love you." Lilith drops the scalpel with what appears to be a genuine smile on her face, making Oliver smile.

"Really?" He asks as the smile slides right off Lilith's face and is replaced with a cold, emotionless expression.

"No, are you fucking stupid?" She asks rhetorically before left hooking him, causing Oliver and the chair to fall over and slide a little bit. Oliver spits out blood and looks at her with wide eyes.

"W-What?"

"You heard me, why the hell would I want to be with someone who abused me for ten years? I don't give a flying fuck that we're 'Mates' I'd rather die a million times than to even touch you let a less bare your children. Besides, I'm in love with Crimson." Lilith shrugs, standing over Oliver before kicking his side as hard, a crack is heard, making him groan loudly.

"Who the fuck names their kid Crimson?" He asks, making Lilith kick him again. She goes to say something but Crimson, (Having heard every word Oliver said,) beats her to it.

"My actual name isn't Crimson, dumbass. It's a nickname and if you had any brain cells, you would have figured it out." Crimson says with an eye roll as he hands Lilith a silver dagger found before setting Oliver's chair up right. Not even a full minute later, Lilith puts it against his skin and a sizzling sound is heard as Oliver's flesh burns, making him let out a small howl of pain, but doesn't give a further reaction.

"If...If your name isn't Crimson, what is it then?" He asks with gritted teeth as Lilith runs the blade down his chest, his skin sizzling as some areas start to blister over.

"It doesn't matter and you're fucking delusional for thinking that she would leave me for your pathetic ass." He shrugs as he picks up a rusty screw driver off the floor before driving it into Oliver's abdomen, making let out a small scream.

Lilith glances over at Trenton, who is now awake and is staring at them with wide eyes, making Lilith smirk.

"Well, well, looks who's finally awake." She muses as Trenton just sits there frozen, staring at Lilith with wide eyes. Not believing who's he seeing.

"It's time to let the actual fun begin, my love." Crimson smirks as Lilith nods in agreement.

Hey loves, sorry about the late update, I had a bit of a stressful week

Hey loves, sorry about the late update, I had a bit of a stressful week. I'm sorry if this chapter was a bit boring but I promise you that next weeks will be ten time better and exciting than this one. I plan to edit this later tonight as always.

As I always say, I'll see you guys next week!