Chapter 40

Lilith's POV

Gasps are heard all around. I roll my eyes. It's just a decapitated head. I Swing the sword so it's leaning against my shoulder. "Your highness! Why did you do this?" Someone asks.

"Simple They broke the new law and which says  you're an alpha your Luna must be your true mate if not you will lose your rank and than be executed."

With that I walk away and back to the pack house. The minute I step through the door Kassandra is already waiting for me.  "What do you need now?" I sigh.

"The council is waiting for you in the conference room."

I roll my eyes. Why are people always needing things from me? I walk up the staris us when I hear them talking.

"We have to marry her to someone." One of the council members say.

"I agree maybe it would make her less violent and we need an heir."

"No she doesn't need to be married off. That's absolutely Crazy." Someone says.

I walk into the room and they all freeze. I look over to whom ever was disagreeing with and nod my head at them. Its turns out to be Lucifer.

"He's right you aren't marrying me off to some prince."

"And what if we do?" One asks.

"Simple.  On the honeymoon I'll kill him and cut him apart. Then I'll ship what's left of him to his parents. With a little note." I say picking at my nails. They gasp.

"You wouldn't?" One says in disbelief.

"Oh I would without hesitation. First I would tourture him. Everything I could to make him feel pain. pain Make him regret agreeing to even attempt to marry me.  Then I would cut his fingers off one by one. Next I would cut the toes off. by I would Every cut  single limb off one by one. Until He bleeds out or I cut his head off." I pause before couinting "Then I would ship all the limbs in a lovely Box addressed to his parents."

Everyone sits or stand dumbfounded at what I just said. I feel The devils eye on me. He has his hand in the air. I roll my eyes and high five him.

"And that's why you shouldn't marry Lilith off." He says proudly before leaving the conference room.

"Anything Else?" I ask. They all shak3 their heads.

I walk out of the room and up to my suite. I need a nap.

I push my new suite door finally someone replaced it.

I take the heels I put on before the execution. I of my care about the dress at all. I jump on the bed. I let out a sigh and close my eyes.

I wake up to banging on the door. I sigh and get up. I open the door there stand a lady-who I assume is a maid.

"The beta has requested you." She say politely.

"And where is he?"  I ask.

"In the hospital." 

I thank her before making my way to see this idiot. This better to be good or I'm going to rip someone's heart out.

I walk into his hospital room. Where he lays on his bed. "What do you need?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Do you know why I'm in here?" He asks.

"No I don't."

"It's because up I put me in here!" He shouts. I roll my eyes.

"Okay so what?" I arch my eyebrow at him.

"My sister, My Baby Sister attacked me and nearly killed me. How can you do that to your own sibling?" I can't help but to roll my eyes.

"You're such a hypocrite you know? How could you do that to your sibling?!" I say while glaring at him

"You and this pack of mutts would beat me down and make me do everything! Cook, clean. I did everything you people told me to do!" I take a deep breath.

"You are so fucking lucky I have this thing called self control."

As I make my,way to the door so I can finally leave.

"What would happen if you didn't have self control?" He asks from behind me. I turn around and sigh.

"Everyone Would be dead and everything would be ashes." I say. I watch as his eyes go wide.  I push open the door and,notice a girl. A girl that was in Eva's Clique Odette I believe. 

"Odette right?" I ask. She nods her head.

"Do you remember that girl you use to abuse with Ava?" I ask again.

"Oh how could I forget that Whore" She says rolling her eyes.

"I know right? This Whore couldn't forgive you either." I say. She finally looks me in the eyes and freezes.

"L-Lilith?" She stutters.

I plunge my hand into her chest. She gasps loudly.She tries to pull my hand out something the others never have tried. I pull her heart out of  her chest and she falls to the ground. Blood starts pouring out of the gaping hole on her chest. The heart beats in my head for a couple seconds before stopping. As it did with the others before. I remember all the cruel thing they would do to me. Pour boiling hot water on me. Push me down a flight of staris.  Write words on my skin with knives. Luckly the word on my skin never scarred over.

I kick her body just got the hell of it. I look over my shoulder and see Trenton, his eyes widen. I can see the fear in them. Why is scared. I'll give him something to be horrified about.

    I take a bite out of Odette's heart.

Hey loves, I have two questions for you who's POV do you want next week The other question is Do you want some sort of love interest maybe even a second chance mate?  Sorry about this chapter being a little bit choppy, don't worry I'll edit tomorrow

         I'll see you guys next week!