Chapter 39

Lilith's POV

"I know" I say before kicking him in the side. I gained controlled back in the forest before ripping  Harriet's head off. I wish I could have made him suffer a little. He curls into a ball. Such a disgrace of an alpha. He can't even take one kick.  

"Pathetic" I spit out before walking away.

Walking up to front door of the pack house there's a man leaning against all with blood around his mouth. The Vampire king Which I assume . He looks my way and smiles at me. Which I don't return because I never smile. He walks over to me and sticks his hand out. "Hello, I'm Xavier the vampire king" He say politely. I grab his hand shake it.

"Lilith"

"Lovely to meet you." He says before pulling up his sleeve and looking at wrist watch.

"If You or crimson need anything don't hesitate to find me." He says before walking away.

I walk inside the house search for Kassandra. When I find her she's sitting in the couch.  "I Want a meeting with council" I speak causing her to jump.

"Of course Lilith" She says before walking away.

I walk up to my suite to change the council will be here in an hour or two.

I sit at the table with all the council around me. I've been waiting an hour and an half for them to show up.  " I Want an execution." I say glancing at each member. 

"Oh who your majesty?" Someone asks.

"Ryder Adams and his 'Luna'." People gaps while some man shoots out of his chair and glares at me.

"You will no such thing." He says while still glaring at me. I roll my eyes.

"Who's in charge in here me or you?"  I ask arching an eyebrow.

"I am." He says boldly before sending me another glare.

"Who's in charge here me or you?" I snarl at him. He better choose wisely or his head get ripped off.

"I am" He says again. I glare at him before standing up.

"Wrong."

He sends me a smile. Before he knows it I'm in front of him. I put one of my hands on his neck before snapping it. His body falls to the ground. I bend down and pludge my hand into his chest until I feel his heart. Than I pull it out. It beats on my hand as Ava's did before stopping.

"As I was saying I want an execution and I want it televised." I say before walking out the door and to my suite.  I need to get ready. 

I stand on the makeshift stage with camera's in front of me. "Hello everyone I would like to put a bounty on Ryder Admas and his Luna heads." I start

"The reward is 500,000 for each of them. But if you bring me them both in the next 24 hours your reward is doubled." I say before walking off the stage and into the kitchen. I need to find Lucifer. When I walk into the kitchen he notices me right away.

"Hello Lilith do you need something?"  He asks glancing up,form his computer.

"I need you to write two checks one for One million and the other for two million."

"Why can Crimson do it?" He asks.

"Just sign the checks." I demand. I doubt Crimson has a bank account with millions of dollars in it. He rolls his eyes and walks away.  I walk over the fridge and open. There's nothing in there besides Healthy food. I roll my eyes and go the pantry. There has to be something on there. I walk on a notice an unopened box of fruit loops.  I walk out of the pantry and Lucifer is typing in his computer again.  He looks up at me and points to where to check lay.  I grab them and walk out.

The second I walk out Kassandra walks over to me. "Lilith Ryder Adams and his Luna are waiting the living room." She says. I glance at the clock or hasn't even been 10 minutes yet.

I walk into the living room and there they are with the people who brought them here. I walk up them and hand them both checks before putting my focus on Ryder and his fake Luna. "Do you know why you're here?" I ask. They shake their heads.

"You two aren't mates so there fourth you're both being executed." I say and they both pale.

"H-How do you-u know th-his?" She stutters.

"Ryder.  I also knew Breanna fairly well as well" They pale even more if that is even possible. "Where is Breanna anyways?" He asks.

"Six feet under a field of flowers.  Anyways your executions will be in two hours." With that I walk away. I must get ready for the execution. When I walk into my room there awaits Kassandra. "Ah Just in time! Let's get you ready." She says.

I stand the the cement with a sword on my hand. While Ryder and his fake mate are on their knees. Camera's are all around recording it. "You two are being executed for as you've broken the newest law you've that in which you are executed for being eachohters mates!" I shout. I raise the sword before bringing it down on the girls neck. Her head comes off in and rolls away.  Some person behind one of the cameras gasp loudly.  I bring the sword up again getting ready behead Ryder Adams. As I bring it down I quickly say.

    "Tell Harriet Walker I say Hello"  Then His heads falls on the ground rolls.

Hey Loves, I'm so so Sorry for updating late

Hey Loves, I'm so so Sorry for updating late. I had to do last minute Christmas shopping. Anyways I know I need to edit this chapter and which I'll do later on because it's extremely choppy.

I'll See you guys next week!