Chapter 96

Crimson's POV

I slam Oliver against the table as I feel him fight  against my grip around his throat. He has no right to call Lilith a whore, she had to put up with that for ten years, all because of this fucker and her bitch of a brother. Oliver looks pathetically at Trenton with a certain look of sheer panic on his face. Good.

"You think he's going to save you? Not even your false goddess can save you from me!" I shout, it feels like there's fire in my veins. I have been this angry in a long time, years even. I'm going to kill him, he has no right to talk about Lilith like that. I will skin him alive and then-

"Crimson, let him go." Lilith says, snapping me out of it. I quickly let him go before taking a few steps back. Oliver practically runs out of the room as Trenton looks slightly flabbergasted at the whole ordeal.

"I'm sorry-" I cut him off with a glare.

"Leave."

His eyes widen, "Wh-" I cut him off again.

"You fucking heard me. Do I need to repeat myself?." I snarl as he pales a little bit, but he remains in his spot. Is he stupid? If he had a brain, he would have left by now.

"I-I'm Sorry about Oliver, he...he doesn't know when to shut up." He stutters out as I roll my eyes 

"Yeah, yeah. Like I haven't heard that one before. Just Fucking leave," I state as he squirms under my gaze. He's gotten more pathetic than I remember, it's quite sad. Very sad indeed.

"I-I will In a minute. I-I just want to apol...apologize for What he said." Trenton stutters put yet again before quickly walking out of the room. I glare at his retreating figure. They all want to apologize, but if he was truly sorry, he would have stopped Oliver when he even asked about Lilith.

"What the hell was that Crimson?" Lilith asks I turn around to face her, only to see her glaring at me.

"He deserved it." I say as her glare hardens.

"Oliver did, but you almost blew our cover all because you got pissed off over him calling me a whore, we both know that I'm not. You should have noticed that all he wanted was a reaction out of me, but instead he got on out of you." Lilith's glare doesn't waver even the slightest. I cast my gaze down to the ground, she's right. For fucksakes, I should have noticed but I let my anger get the best of me. How could I be so stupid?

"I'm sorry." I sigh out as I look at her.

"I accept your apology, but what you did was unacceptable, Crimson."

"I know."

"Then why did you lash out to the point that your eyes were glowing?" She asks, raising her brows at me.

"They were glowing?" I ask with a frown, it's not possible...

"Yes, your eyes were glowing a blood red." She states. My father's eyes would glow red when he was angry with me for doing something small, like when he would have me throw a knife and I miss the bullseye, he would yell at me while his eyes would glow, with rage because 'The heir to his throne should not miss a mere target' or something along those lines before barking at to run until I can't anymore or something else torturous. All my training still haunts me, it probably will for the rest of my life.

"You should probably go, my first class should be here." Lilith says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Okay, I'll see you when you get home." I smile at her before turning my heel and walking out.

I grab the cyanide out of the glove department as I look at the light blue liquid in the small vile. There's enough of it to kill so many people, possibly hundreds because it doesn't even take a full gram to kill a person. I stole this from a room that Xavier doesn't even know about and I plan to use it on Oliver and Trenton. It takes more cyanide to kill a werewolf than a normal person, but the same amount to kill a person is enough to make a werewolf sick to the point they can't get out of bed but they won't die. I'm going to pour some of it into their lunches because if I remember correctly, their's is the first plated and served so that won't be an issue.

I open my car door with the vile in my hand before making my way towards the kitchen door, it's probably unlocked.

I lean against the side of the pack house as the cook walks out of the kitchen. I quickly and quietly open the door before walking in. I'm surprised they haven't sensed me yet. There's two bowls of what appears to be soup on the counter not to far from the pot. Lovely, I walk over before popping the cap off and I drip only a single drop into each, as I've stated before, I don't want them dead, I want them to get sick so they can pay for what they did.

I calmly put the poison back into the glove department before driving off. I have yet to tell Lilith about the Gala that's being held in a few months because she's going to want Oliver and Trenton's blood sooner, I would probably let her have her way because I'm getting sick of waiting as well, but it's probably best to do it when my father's dead and out of the picture, so he can't interfere in anyway in any shape or form. I know how he thinks, if he finds out that I'm alive and that Lilith is here as well, he'll make us assume the throne together so he doesn't have to rule over the supernatural and especially hell. That would cause a number of problems because we'll be back in the spotlight with millions watching us and our every move, if it does come down to that and If Lilith tells me she doesn't want to take the throne with me, I will do it on my own just for her.

In the recent months I've been finding myself doing little things that make Lilith happy, for example, I would bring her lunch just to see her smile. I would paint with her despite the fact that I can't do it, just because I know it makes her happy. The list goes on.

Lilith deserves the world and shouldn't be insulted by some ignorant asshole. I would do anything that would make Lilith happy and that's when I realized that I'm in love with her.

Hey loves, I'm sorry about the late update, I've been a lot distracted lately

Hey loves, I'm sorry about the late update, I've been a lot distracted lately. Anyways I plan to edit this as always. If you ship Lilith and Crimson, I hope your ship is sailing!

I'll see you guys next week!

On a side note, I saw TROS last night and all I have to say is that Ben Solo deserved better.