Chapter 17

Lilith's POV

I parked my car next to the dudes car. I got out my car with a different cigarette in my mouth. I took out of my mouth and flicked it on the ground. "Follow me" He Said and than proceed to walk inside. I followed him looking at the interior. He lead me into a room with a lady standing in the middle. Waiting for someone. She ran up to me and grabbed my shoulders. She pushed me into a chair. I failed to noticed. "What time is it?" She asked the man that brought me in. "Five o'clock on the dot." He said. She nodded than put her attention on me. She spun me around looking at me. When she looked at my cheek and gasped.  She touched my scar. "What happened?" She asked. "Nothing that you need to know." Was my simple answer. She rolled her eyes than grabbed a brush and started to run it through my hair. "What are we going to do with this hair?" She asked me. I shrugged​. She ran her hand through my hair. What is wrong with this woman? She started to pin it up and curl it. "What is going on? And what are you doing to my hair?" I asked. "Getting you ready for the blood moon ball. " She said board. 

  She continued doing my hair and I hated the whole thing. She moved to my face and started to pluck my eyebrows. What's wrong with my eyebrows? She finished up and started doing my makeup in other words painting my face. She finished up and put a black simple dress with shoes in front of me. "Take those and change." She ordered.

  I grabbed the dress and headed to the bathroom. I slipped the black dress on. I put on the shoes and laced them up the best I could. I haven't wore a dress in forever. I walk out of the room almost tripping. The crazy lady gasped  when she saw me. She pointed to the mirror. I looked at my reflection and almost fell.

I was wearing a black simple dress with a slit on the side

I was wearing a black simple dress with a slit on the side. My hair was in some sort of bun. My makeup was beautiful. The makeup covered my scar.  my eye had wings and my lips are blood red.  She handed me my sweats and sweater. I noticed there are secret pockets. I put the box of cigarettes and lighter in my pockets. The crazy lady didn't notice. She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the edge of a grand staris case. She pointed there. I nodded.

I grab the railing and hold up one side of my dress so I don't face plant. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I focused on not falling down the stairs. When I got to the bottom. I looked around there are people, dancing, drinking and eating. I walk over to the food table. I grab some sort pizza. I start eating the pizza thing. A man in a tux walks by and stops right in front of me.

 A man in a tux walks by and stops right in front of me

"Champagne?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed one. I walk away looking around. I came across a stage and important lady came out with a microphone and tapped it to get people's attention. Than proceed to talk. "I would like to thank all of you for coming tonight. Unfortunately the blue moon pack couldn't make it. "  I almost spit out my drink. I walk away briskly. I walked around​ until I found a door.  I open the door it lead to a beach. I walk out and shut the door. I walked out.

I take off my shoes and walk down the shore. I stop I pull out my cigarettes out of my pockets and put it in my mouth. I grab my black lighter out of my pocket. I lit the cigarette. I take puffs here and than. I heard foot steps behind me I turned around and saw a everyone coming outside. I flick the cigarette into the water. I noticed that the moon was turning a blood red. I couldn't pull my eyes away. Crimson took over my body all the sudden.

3rd person

Lilith's as changed into a blood red almost the same as the moon. She started muttering something in a foreign language. People looked at her in concern. She started to shake violetly. She lady next to her looked at her eyes and screamed and fell onto her knees with her neck up. Submitting to her. People looked at the lady on her knees. Lilith's body started to float black smoking was leaving her chest as if get soul was on fire. The black smoke didn't stop until her body was fully covered. Wispering started as hands and feat started to come out of the cloud of smoke.

The woman from the speech came out with her husband gasped at the cloud

The woman from the speech came out with her husband gasped at the cloud. Her husband  Walked up the the smoke. He tried to touch it as soon as he did he pulled his hand away as if it burnt him. The cloud of smoke started to disappear every started to drop to their knees one by one. The black cloud of smoke vanished. All was Lilith Lilith laying on the sand as  she was  steaming.His wife stood next to him.  The man reconized her. "Lilith" He wispered​ looking at her.

       Thank you all for the reads!!!Comment below and don't forget to vote!!  Love you guys!!