Chapter 13

Lilith's POV

I woke up to banging on the door. I sigh. I got up and looked at the window and saw masked men.

That's one thing those people could be hunters

That's one thing those people could be hunters. I shut the curtain I peeking through and ran up staris looking for my gun. I found it placed perfectly on the nightstand. I place the gun in the waist band of my pants and headed down staris. The banging coutined. I made sure my worn out shirt covered the gun. I open the door. His hand was mid knock. "May I help you? " I asked the hunter he nodded "we need to search your home."  He Said. I open the door wider. And smiled fake of course. Those people killed her after all. He walked around my home and walked upstairs. I followed him of course. He walked into my  bedroom. As he entered he looked at me like I'm crazy with blood all over the headboard. "what happened here?" He questioned me. I shrug. I can that set him off. He grabbed me by my neck and slammed me into the wall. Jeez that's rude. But crimson  stirred with in me. "I'm going to ask one last time what happened in here!" He shouted. I shrug my shoulders. I enjoy making people mad lately. He pulled out gun and held the gun against my head.  "You've got to 3 to tell me. 1..2...". Before he could reach three Crimson took control. She put her hand on the gun and raised one foot. She kicked the guy while holding the gun in her hand. She pulled the other gun out of the  waistband. Than held both guns at the man.

"So you want to question me bitch?" She asked in her deep voice.  You could see the fear in the man's eyes. She pointed one gun at the side of his head and than pulled the trigger. The man's body jerked up.

Than his body went limp. She walked towards the dead body and placed one of the guns in his hand. She put the other gun the waistband of our pants.

Than screamed in my voice.  All the hunters came busting I'm they look at there friend shocked. They looked at me. I felt the tears rim in my eyes. "What happened in here?" He asked not taking his eyes off his friend. " I d-dont k-know." She answered in my voice faking trembling. They nodded and picked up his body and carried him out. But there is one left looking at me with he knows something. She held eye contact with him.

"Hurry your fat ass up dude!" One of the dudes down staris yelled. I gained back contorl and  The dude glared and left me in the room and walk down staris. I heard their foot steps leave the house one by one.

I walked around the house making sure they're all gone. After I double checked I locked the front door and walked down a hallway​ untill I came across the picture. I pulled on the picture gently. Then behind it was a safe unlocked. There is hundreds of dollars. I took a stack out and put in one of my pockets. And shut the safe. And put the picture back over it. I walked into the living room. I look out the windows to make sure they're gone for sure. Which they are. I looked around for a set of keys. If there is a set of keys. I walked around the house looking. In till found some in the fruit bowl. odd. I grabbed the keys and walked outside looking for the car the key belong to.  Until I came across a tarp. What happens to look like has a car underneath. I rip the tarp off and there was a car in all it's Glory.