Chapter 70

Crimson's POV

" The Can is your target and if you miss, I die." I says as Sapphire visibly pales.

"W-What?"

"You heard me, if you miss I die." I repeat.

"What the fuck are you doing, Crimson?" Lilith asks

"I'm doing the same thing that my father did." 

"Crimson, Are you insane? This girl is going to miss and we're going to die before having to explain why we're alive."

"We're both insane, Lilith and she's not going to miss." I say as I watch sapphire put a bullet in with her hands shaking not complaining or disagreeing.

"How can you be sure?" Lilith asks.

"Trust me, she won't." I say as Sapphire pulls back the hammer, her hands still shaking.

"Take a deep breath and focus on the can." I say and she does exactly that. I watch as her finger tightens around the trigger. She squints with her right eye as she takes a deep breath before pulling the trigger.

I don't even flinch at the loud sound, Lilith and I have grown used to the sound, me Especially. The bullet grazes my ear and panic fills Sapphire's face.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" She asks as she drops the gun before rushing over to me.

"I'm fine, Sapphire. Don't worry, it was just a graze." I say as she starts inspecting me for any serious injury.

"But you're bleeding."

"A little blood hasn't killed anyone."

"But there's a lot of blood." Sapphire says as she tilts my head to the side to probably get a better look.

"I'm okay." I say as I start to feel where the graze should be be but instead there's a small indent. Maybe it was a little bit more then a graze.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, Sapphire. Try again."

"W-What? No."

"Yes, go back and pick that gun up. You're going to try on last time before we go back to the pack house."

"I-I said no."

"Fine but give me the gun." I say and she hands me the gun without second thought. Not even a second later she hands me the box.

"I watch how quick and easily I can load this." I say as I quickly pop the barrel before loading in bullets one after another.

"You see how easily and quick I did that? I want you to be able to do that." I say as I pop the barrel back in.

"Why?" Sapphire asks without stuttering for once.

"Well if you're going to kill an alpha and possibly a Beta, you need to be able to reload quickly."

"Why would I need to reload quickly."