Chapter 67

Lilith's POV

"I think you've just found your motivation."

"I think I did." I say as I shut my door.

"She reminds you a lot of yourself when you were in a similar situation as her, Huh."

"She does Crimson, She really does. The only difference between Sapphire and I is that she was born into it." I say as I walk towards where I think where the Alpha's little office should be.

"You can't let those memories go, can't you?"

"I never will, those are my earliest memories I have all the abuse and torture I went through. I can't even remember what my parents look like." I say as a near the Targets office.

"Those memories will be stuck with you for millennia's."

"But I will never be alone."  I state as I push open the door to the douchebags office. The targets head shots up and lets out a sigh before setting his pen down.

"What can I help you with?" He questions and I force my gaze to the floor.

"I need clothes Alpha."

"I'll send someone to get you in a bit to take you shopping." He says sounding annoyed. I force myself to keep my eyes on floor to resist the urge to look up and glare at this asshole.

"Thank you." I say quietly before hurrying out.

"Observe How he treats the pack members and especially your little friend."

"That was the plan." I state as I make my way back to my room where I assume Sapphire waits.

"If you see your friend get hit, you cannot react, if you react Like let's say you snap the person's neck, your cover will be blown and you won't be Able to have fun killing that douche of a Alpha."

"I know Crimson, I can't react despite how badly I know that I will want to."

"Good but maybe before you kill the alpha, you could kill those that have hurt Sapphire...'' Crimson says trailing off.

"That was the plan, I was thinking possibly teaching her how to kill so she gets her revenge she deserves."

"That's actually a good idea, when do plan to do that?"

"After I observe how the pack treats her." I say as I twist the door knob.

"So it depends how bad they treat her, isn't it?"

"Yes, if they treat her like dirt under their shoes, they're going to have a brutal death." I say as I take a seat on the bed. The shower is running in the bathroom, I can hear the water running and it hitting the ground.

"So is it common for Omega's to born into the rank?" I ask, figuring he knows.

"Surprisingly yes, but usually they don't get beaten. They're treated like a usual pack member but they have more duties."

"Really?"

"Yes Lilith, Most packs don't beat their omega's half to death or in your case death. This alpha and your  pervious Alpha were/are power hungry." Crimson says as something dawns on me, something I had  somehow managed to forget.