Chapter 4

Lilith's POV

As I pass the border, the sound of howls cut through the air. The trackers, they're trying to bring me back to that hell. I'll kill myself before I let that happen. I need to shift or they'll get me. How am I supposed to shift. I close my eyes before picturing myself in my wolf form. A few seconds later my bones start to crack and before I know it, I'm on four legs and I'm running as fast as I possibly can.

I continue to sprint through the vast forest despite the fact I haven't heard the sound of paws slamming against the ground in a while. I'm not going to stop because if I do, there's a chance that they'll catch me. I'm not risking it.

Suddenly pain surges through me and I fall to the ground. I try to get up but the pain intensities. They're going to catch me and they're going to bring me back. I quickly shift back into my human form as sudden pain shoots through my gums and my scalp starts to  tingle.

"Hello dear, I'm Alison, your demon. You have to go through this one more time." The gentle and kind voice says as I relax a little bit. One more time, I can do this.

A pain surges through me again, worse than before. I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming. They could be nearby for all I know and if they hear me scream, they'll find me.

"I'm Genesis and I'm your fallen angel." Her voice is so much softer than the rest. I glance over my shoulder only to see a large black wing. Holy crap, this isn't normal.

"What the hell am I?" I ask quietly.

"We cannot say you and only time can tell." All their voices combining before everything goes black.

" All their voices combining before everything goes black

Hey loves, this chapter has been edited/rewritten. The next chapter has not, but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to tell.