Chapter 100

Crimson's POV

My eyes snap open and I'm met by a grayish blue sky. A light breeze blows past as I sit up before I quickly look down at my shirt only to see nothing, no blood and no blood stains. It's just a crisp and clean white. I'm Alive...

I look around only to see familiar trees and a field that I've been in too many times. I'm back in Lilith's head, I can see her again, I can see the love of my life again.

"Lilith!" I shout as I quickly get to my feet and start to look around. She must be around here somewhere, she has to be.

"Crimson!" I hear her voice shout from the left of me. She's here, she's really here. I start sprint in the direction her voice came from.

"Lilith!" I shout again only to get no response, only a slight rustling noise from behind me. Where is she? She has to be here, she has to be.

I quickly turn around only to see my father, his dark brown eyes staring at me blankly with a smirk on his face.

"Hello Benjamin."

"Where is she?" I ask with a glare as his smirk widens.

"Where's who, Benjamin?" He's playing dumb, he used to do this all the time when I was younger just to fuck with my head.

"Don't play fucking games, where's Lilith."

Father just shrugs, "She's dead, son, just as you and I are." He says as he starts to circle me, still smirking at me. He knows something, something I don't. He's still trying to mess with my head, that's what he always did during my training.

"If I'm dead, then why the hell am I here with you?"

"Well you see, It's a bit complicated. There is no one to rule over hell and that's a problem."

I raise a brow at him, "And this is my problem because?"

"Well you see, One of us needs to go back and rule."

"I'll go." I say quickly as he rolls his eyes at me. This is my chance to come back to life and be with Lilith, I'm not going to let this slip through my fingers. I need to see her again. I have to.

"Of course you would say that, Benjamin. The only reason that you want to go is because you want to see the girl you love again."  He's right and he fucking knows it, I can tell from that smug look on his face, I will do anything to get back to Lilith. Anything.

"What do I need to do to get back?" I ask as suddenly his smirk turns sinister.

"Do you truly think that I'd let you do a single task and you'd be free to go back to Lilith? If so, you're wrong, Benjamin. So fucking wrong, You will have to go through a series of tests and if you even manage to get through each and every one, you will go back to the land of the living." He grabs my shoulders roughly and suddenly we're in a different place.

We're back in the ballroom, I can see my own dead body and Lilith laying beside me with tears rolling down her cheeks. She's crying...Crying because of me.

"Crimson, Benjamin, I love you too, I-I love you with all my heart." She chokes out before she starts to cough violently, she's dying, it's enviable, but she'll come back, she will come back to life.

A pain surges through my chest, she loves me back. I...I could have had a life with her, we could have been so fucking happy.

I quickly walk over towards her before bending down and I reach out to grab her hand, but my hand just goes through her.

"What the hell?" I ask as I stand up before turning around to face Father.

"We're ghosts, now, lets begin the first challenge."  He says before snapping his fingers and we're back in blacked out room with only a single lightbulb hanging from the ceiling.  There are so many options that he could have chosen as my first challenge. Possibly hundreds of options. Father soon disappears and I'm left in complete darkness until everything starts to fade into a beautiful place, sun light beams down on me and the sound of trees blowing in the wind is heard.

"Crimson..." A soft voice says from behind me, I can recognize that voice from anywhere. It's Lilith. I quickly turn around to face her only to see her smiling softly at me.

"Lilith." I smile back at her.

"Crimson, Benjamin, oh how have I missed you." She says as she reaches up to put her hand on my cheek as the wind makes her black hair flow.

"I've missed you too, I'm sorr-"

Lilith's smile widens, "It's okay, don't apologize for something you can't control. I love you, I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too." I say with a smile as suddenly blood splatters all over me. Lilith's body falls backwards, a hole in the center of her head. My heart stops as I feel myself stop breathing. She's dead.

"The girl you love is dead and she's not coming back, however will you live with that?" An unfamiliar voice taunts

I freeze as I stare ahead and only to see someone holding a gun with a silencer at the end of it, He has a blank face, Black hair, and to top it off, he has crimson red eyes. I can recognize him anywhere because he's myself. A younger me with rage evident in his eyes. He's seventeen, I can just tell by the way he's or should I say I'm, holding the gun, with such carelessness.

"Your first task, fight the person you hate the most yourself. If you don't succeed, I go back to the land of the living and your soul goes into the void." Father's voice rings throughout the area as my younger self tosses the gun to the side before cracking his knuckles with a smirk. The void, the place that I will become nothing.

"Ready to lose?" He asks, his voice is slightly deeper then mine, he's faking it because I used to do that intimidate my opponent. This is so weird...

"Maybe, Maybe not." I shrug before he charges me. I manage to dodge him, which makes us face to face. I quickly sweep his legs from underneath him causing him to fall back.

"Let me tell you something, you think that your life is soon fucking bad, but you haven't experienced true hell." I say as he jumps to his feet before trying to punch my jaw but catch him hand before twisting it hard. If I twist hard enough, I could snap his arm.

"But that hell will have you meet the most wonderful person in your life and her name is Lilith." I say as he tries to pull his hand from grip before I twist his arm a little more.

"I don't give a fuck about some bitch named Lilith." He snarls before I twist his arm and it snaps, he falls to the ground with a glare, but not showing any sign of weakness. He's cocky, that's how I was when I was that age, I thought that I was above everyone because of my training but that was my down fall.

"That's what you say now, but she is the most wonderful and beautiful person you'll ever meet. And don't you ever and I mean ever talk about her like that." I say as he jumps to his feet again before sweeping my legs from underneath me, I slam onto the ground with a loud thump. My head spins for a moment before I shake it off. I have to win this, for Lilith.

The gun is to the left of me, within my grasp. I quickly grab it, before aiming at his head. This isn't real, it's all a game.

"There's a difference between us, I have real world experiences and you just have training, your training won't save your life." I say before pulling the trigger and he soon falls back.

"Very good, Benjamin. Onto your next challenge." Father's voice says before I'm back in the black room.

Hey loves, I'm sorry about the late update and I plan to edit this later today as always

Hey loves, I'm sorry about the late update and I plan to edit this later today as always. Did you guys actually think I would kill off your beloved Crimson. I'm evil but not that evil. But who know, maybe he will fail and be sent into the void.

As I always say I'll see you guys next week!