Chapter 30

Lilith's POV

I gained control back while speeding down a road. I twist the wheel on reflex. I almost hit a tree. I straighten  out the car. I look at the digital speedometer which is going between 200 and 150 miles an hour. I lift my foot off the pedal to slow down. I turn on the corner.

When I pull up to the pack house people are looking around worriedly. When they hear the roar of my car All their heads snap my way. I press a button and car shut off. I open my door and step out. I quickly get out of the car. I press the button on my car keys which makes the car door shut. Oliver breaks through the crowd and stands in front of me. " What went through your head when you decided racing is a good idea?!" He booms at me. I see his eyes turn black.  Oh fantastic his wolf has taken control. Eh I don't care. It's not like he's my mate. "You don't control me" I glare at him. He steps back slightly and frowns. "You've changed." He states.

I roll my eyes. "No shit" I say while shrugging. I push past him and walk into the house. People make a path for me to pass through. I hear footsteps behind me. I don't bother to turn around. A hand clamps down on my shoulder. My reflects kicks in and grab the wrist and swing the person over my body. Causing them to land on their back in front of. I put my foot on the persons throat. I look the person in the eyes. It's a Oliver . He groans out in pain. I put more pressure on the persons throat. "Why the hell do keep bothering me?" I demand

"You're my ...mate." He coughs out. I add more pressure on his throat to he point he gasps for oxygen. "You're no mate of my mine and you'll never be." I say before lifting my foot and walking away. I start walking upstairs and go to open my door. The door doesn't open. I try again and it still doesn't open. What the hell? This door doesn't have a lock. I hear something in there. Who ever is in there must have barricaded the door. I pull back my fist and punch the door with as much force possible. The door flies back into the wall. There's a person dressed in black. The person looks in my direction and freezes. I walk over and stand in front of the person. Before the person can react I snap it's neck. I smell the air. This thing is not human. I walk over to my bed quickly and pull out a case form under the bed. I open it and pull out a sword . I'm guessing that snapping the neck isn't enough. I walk back over where the body lays. I raise the sword above my bed and swing Down on the persons neck. The head comes off and rolls. I drop the sword on the ground. I need to dispose of the body. I grab an arm  of the body and sling it over my shoulder. I bend down and grab the head. I  walk out of room and get down the stairs. When I go through the kitchen I hear. "What the fuck Lilith what did you do!?" 

I turn around and shrug. I start to walk away. When I walk outside the sun started to go down.

I walk through the dense forest and set the body on the ground. I drop the head. Shit. I forgot the shovel. Eh I'll just leave the body. I walk around the forest a bit. Listening to all that is around me. Birds chirping. Ah I miss this walking through a forest not caring about anything. I walk through until I come across a cliff. I walk forwards and look down. There's just a huge branch. I take a seat on the ledge I search through my pocket. I find the pack of cigarettes and lighter. I pull one out and put between my lips. I light the cigarette and breathe in the sweet Tobacco. I hear foot steps behind me. I look my shoulder and see Ava. I blow out the smoke. "What the hell do you need?" I ask.

"You're stealing my mate you whore." She says.
"what do you mean?" I ask. "He acts so caring about you. He says your name when he's sleeping." She says before sighing. "He's mine!" She shouts. I roll my eyes and take another puff off the cigarette. "You can have him." I say. "He's not mine as long your alive." She says before I can react she pushes me. I squeeze my eyes. 

                                    And I fall