Chapter 20

Lilith's POV

(Two weeks later)

Tonight's the night. I'm going to become queen. I've been forced to learn how to speak and walk like a queen. I have some rules I have to follow. Example I can't swear, can't kill , tatoos,piercings and can't smoke. Which I break most of those awful rules. They still don't let me leave. I have to sneak out to buy cigarettes all the time.

     The British lady whose name is Kassandra, is telling what I can and can't do. "When you're crowned tonight it will shape and morph. What ever it changes to it will show the date of the kingdom when will be under your care." She said. I shrug, What happens happens. "Ah! don't forget this will be televised." She said. Than someone banged on the door as Kassandra went to open the door. The crazy lady threw it open and run to me giving me a hug. I just stood there akward. I Pat her back not returning the hug. She let go of me and started jumping up and down like she just won the lottery. I roll my eyes at her. "You twenty minutes​ to be back here." Kassandra informed me. I nodded than jogged out of my room and all the way to the door out to the royal garden. 

I walk outside and find a place to sit. I sat down and crossed my legs over each other. I pull out my cigarettes and light it. I take a drag. I think about how everyone is going to see my crowning.  I don't care.  I blow out smoke. I hear foot steps behind me I look behind me really quickly to if it's Kassandra. It was only the devil. He came up to me and sat next to me. I roll my eyes and ask. " What do you want?" He looked at the cigarette in my hand as put in in my mouth to take another drag. "I think we got off on the wrong foot." He stated. I nod as blowing out smoke again. "Well let's start over." He said as he held out his for me to shake. I take his band and give it a form squeeze. I let go. "What time is it?" I ask him. He looked down at his wrist watch. "It's about 5:20" He said. I drop my cigarette on the ground and drag it across the ground putting it out. I put it back into the pack and run back into my room.  I run as fast as I can through the hall ways. I bust into my room. And there sat the crazy lady on my bed.  She looked at me threw at towel at me and pointed to the bathroom. I walk in bathroom and see that the tub was already filled.  I take off my clothes and get into the warm bath and closed my eyes. I was  just enjoying the bath until crazy lady started to bang on the door. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around myself. I open the door and walk out. She pulls a chair out and motions me sit. I sit down and she gets straight to work on my nails, makeup and hair. When she was done she put a box of shoes with underwear on top  into my hands. Than she grabs a dress bag and take it out. She gave me the top and pointed to the bathroom. I nod. I walk into the bathroom. I drop my towel and put on the underwear and try to put on the top. I walk out of the bathroom holding top up. She looked at me as I walked towards her with the heels out of the box. I stood right in front of her as she laces up the top. "Go stand on the platform." She said.

   I walked over there and she got to work. She started putting layers of fabric of a skirt. Untill she was finish and pointed to the chair.  I took a seat as she started putting on my heels. She fixed my sleeve.  After she got done she pointed  to a mirror. I walk over to the mirror and saw a girl with dark eye makeup making my sliver eyes look like they're glowering. My lips are a dark  red . My hair was curled. My dress was a black ball gown.  I look down and my nails are a ombre of maroon to black.

She open up the door and walked with me to the staris case and give me smile with Pat on the back

She open up the door and walked with me to the staris case and give me smile with Pat on the back. I look down the stairs and people are watching me and taking pictures.  I follow the blood red carpet until I am in front the wooden French doors. Two people are waiting for me so they can open it for me. I nodded at them. They open the door and music started playing. I walk down the row up to the devil.  Which when he handed me a staff and started saying thing which I just nodded or said 'yes'. He left and than came back with a pillow with a crown on top. I bend down a little bit so he's able to but on the crown.

3rd person POV

The minute her put in the crown. Lilith eyes went red. She crown changed from it's gold until it became black almost a gray color. With spikes on top.  

People all over gasped all around the room

People all over gasped all around the room. Lilith took  a seat on the throne. Her red eyes blazing. The shadows started to come up and stand by there leader. People started bowing to her one by one. Everything around her screamed death and danger. People could feel the evil all around them. Spreading like wildfire. The devil nodded at Lilith in approval.  While his wife looked as if she was going to pass out. One person started clapping so everyone did the same. Everyone started walking out for the after party. One by one.