Chapter 14

Lilith's POV
(House above)

I pulled into the driveway back where the tarp is. I parked the car and than hopped out. I locked the car than pulled the tarp back over the car. I walked back into my house bags in my hands. I placed the bag on the counter. I grabbed the hair brush and scissors. I walked into the bathroom and placed those on the sink. I walked back to the counter and grabbed a pair of pants and a sweater. I walked back to the bathroom and placed my clothing where the other things are. I locked the bathroom door. Even though I'm alone. I got undressed then I walked into the shower and I turned it on. I watched the shower.

I got into the steaming shower my first one in forever

I got into the steaming shower my first one in forever. I washed or tried to wash my hair. I watched all the dirt and blood come off me. I stayed in there for a good 20 minutes. I got out of the shower. I looked for a towel in the cabinets. Which I found a few. I grabbed a towel and started to dry my self off. I got my clothes on. I grabbed the brush and started brushing. I got as much hair I could without cutting. I grabbed the scissors and started cutting my black hair.

After I finished that I ran the brush through one last time.

I looked in the mirror. I saw a girl with long black hair, dull eyes. I sigh and walk out of the bathroom taking the dirty things out of the bathroom to wash them. I walked into the lit basement. I grab the not bloody sheets and put them on the basket on the washer. I throw the dirty stuff in the washer. I grab the basket and jogged up the staris and walked into my bedroom​. I grabbed the sheets and blankets and started making the bed. Until I felt a the most pain I felt in my life on the place where my neck and shoulder meets. It hurt worst than anything I've been through. I did they only thing I could do. I screamed. I screamed and screamed it felt as someone was stabbing in that one place over and over. I can feel stuff pouring out of my nose and mouth.  in till I passed out.

I woke up in a nice field. I feel a powerful Aura. I looked up only to see a woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes.

I just stared at her. "Hello child, do you know who I am?" She asked I shook my head. "Well I'm the moon goddess." She said. I kept my face blank. She looked confused by this action. " What's wrong child?" She asked worried I shrug my shoulders. "You can tell me." She said. I sign. "Oh it's nothing besides living in hell for years." I said "I'm sorry child." She said sadly.

      "You're sorry! Oh no I prayed to you for years and what do you do? You've gave me a shitty mate and after that more torture!" I snapped at her. She looked at me shocked speechless even. "What happened to the sweet Lilith?" She asked "She died the minute I got into that arena and killed over and over just to survive!" I shouted. She looked disappointed. She sighs sadly. " I'm sorry that happened child I couldn't stop it." She said sadly. "Really? You're sorry about the closest person getting murder right before my eyes?!" I said outraged. "And than Madison took over and got revenge." She pointed out as if she knew. "No." Was my simple. She looked confused " What do you mean?" She asked still confused.

"There is no more of Madison." I said she looked panicked. "Don't say anymore" Crimson boomed inside my head. "What color is your wolf?" She asked panicked. "Let me take over." Crimson boomed which I did let her take control. "Black." She answered in my voice not risking being caught. The goddess look startled. "No,no, no you're supposed to be a white wolf not black." She like she's going to die. She calmed down. "I would like to speak to the thing in you." She said as if it was a bad thing. She nodded her head and than closed our eyes. When she opened them.

the goddess gasped at her eyes

the goddess gasped at her eyes. "Hello."

Said crimson in her deep voice. The goddess paled. "Missed me?" Crimson questioned. "Oh no, not again." The goddess wispered to herself not really well.

"Hello Crimson." The goddess replied angerly. Crimson chuckled In her deep voice. " What happened to Madison and the rest them!?"  my goddess sneered at us. Crimson rolled her red eyes. "I don't know." Was Crimson's answer. "Don't play dumb Crimson!" She boomed. She shrugged. "How are you here!" She booked yet again. Crimson rolled her eyes. "God why are always asking me questions?" Crimson asked annoyed. The goddess arched her eyebrow up. " I don't know! Maybe because you aren't supposed to here!" The goddess screamed. Crimson looked board. Crimson rolled her eyes one last time before handing back contorl to me.

I had to blink a couple of times. "Can I just go back home." I said. The goddess looked shocked at what I just have asked. " As you wish child" She said.

Hey my dudes! I've made a playlist for this story.  It's the same as the title so feel free to check that out. Also if you have any questions  comment or DM here or any of my social medias. Plus I will try putting GIFS from now and forward.  Plus I have to edit this when I get the chance.