Chapter 47

Lilith's POV

"I'm sorry ma'am we only have a flight to Scotland." She says with an eye roll.

"Take the flight to Scotland." Crimson demands. I roll my eyes.

"How much for the ticket?"I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Eight hundred and Eighty five dollars." The lady at the front desk   says as she types away on her computer.

"Bribe her." Crimson suggests.

"How much would it be to buy a ticket with no questions asked?" I ask leaning forward slightly.

Her head snaps up to look at me. "One thousand and the plane ticket total" She says quickly. I smirk slightly.  I bend down and pull out a stack of hundreds that were in the safe. 

"Will they check for a passport?" I ask holding the stack in my hand.

"That's going to be an extra thousand." She says with a fake wince. I roll my eyes before bending down and grabbing another stack.

"If you're lying I'll kill you." I say before sliding the stacks over. Her face lights up instantly. She grabs the stack with a grin.

"I reassure you I'm not, Come, come lets get you on the plane!" She says before walking away before gesturing for me to follow. I follow behind her with a smirk on my face.

I sit on the plane satisfied on how easy it was to get a plane ticket and not having them look for a passport. I believe that's extermly Illegal.  I have a no one sitting around me which is nice. I lean my head back against the seat and sigh. I'm free at last. After all those years I'm free, I'm not a queen, Abused girl, trapped in a hell. I'm just free. I'm not Lilith Harrison, the girl who was abused by her pack, not the girl who became a fighter, not the girl who is the queen of all supernaturals.  I'm Vivian Moore a girl not special, a normal girl who is going to Scotland. I close my eyes and eventually falls asleep.

I wake up to slight shaking. I open my eyes and see people clutching the arm rests of their seats with a frightful expressions. What the hell is going on?

"Excuse me ladies and genatlmen we seem to be having slight trublance. Please stay calm." Someone says through the overcom. I look up as yellow masks fall from the ceiling. This is not slight trublance. An explosion is heard from the right of me soon followed by screaming.

"The plane is going down" Crimson informs as my eyes widen.

"I  have the worst luck." I say bitterly.

"Open the window and see where you're flying over." I roll my eyes as I lift up the curtain and see the ground getting closer and closer to the window. There's a loud scream from the back followed by more screaming and crying. I can't help but to feel bad for all these people. They are probably all going to die and some of them don't deserve death yet. I look out the window one last time  and brace myself for impact.

I wake up the field again. "You got to be kidding me." I groan. I look around and see Crimson sitting on a chair his arms crossed.

"You died in impact As did everyone else on the plane." Crimson informs as his red eyes stare at me blankly.

"Note to self, Don't get on a plane if you have bribe someone." I mumble to myself.

"It was a freakish accident. The left engine exploded which caused the plane to crash. The pilots couldn't have landed the plane because it was too late for them to do so once they noticed it smoking." Crimson says with a shrug.

"Why didn't they say the plane was going down?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not sure." Crimson says with a shrug.

"What do I do know?" I ask with a sigh.

"You get out of the country and become Vivian Moore. I don't care what you do with your new life but get as far as you possible can because the search team is still looking for you." Crimson informs. I roll my eyes.

"How the hell do I get out of the country now?" I ask

"A boat?" Crimson suggests. I roll my eyes.

"Okay, Than how the hell am I supposed to get a boat?" I ask.

"Steal it." Crimson shrugs. I roll my eyes. I should have guessed that.

"Okay." I says.

"Oh also you have third degree burns on most of your body." He informs as he looks at his watch.  "See you next time." He says snapping his fingers.

Hey loves, I'm sorry about the super late update and short chapter school has been keeping me busy

Hey loves, I'm sorry about the super late update and short chapter school has been keeping me busy. I plan to edit this later tonight. If you have any Suggests or questions please comment or DM me and I'll try and reply as fast as I can.

I'll see you guys next week!