Chapter 107

Crimson's POV

"What the hell was that?" I ask as I speed down the dark street. I see her shrug from the corner of my eye.

"He deserved it, you know that. Sure he may have gave us the information we needed but he rated his daughter out to save his own ass." She says.

"You're one hundred percent right because a father is supposed to protect and love his daughter and not give her location to two psychopaths who want her blood." I state as I glance over at Lilith only to see her smiling at me.

"What?" I ask as I take a left down the street.

"Nothing, you're just sweet." She says before leaning over and kissing my cheek and a smile grows on my lips.

"Oh hush, where's the college and what's the plan?" I ask

"Take another right and the plan at the moment is to basically kidnap her and then we get the information about where her two friends are. Then we kidnap them and then fun begins." She says as I take a right. That sounds like a solid plan for the most part but it could go south quickly.

"Where are we going to take her?"

"There's an abandoned warehouse a few blocks away from the college, I've already worked this out. Don't you worry." She says as a big sign comes into view with giant lettering reading, 'Welcome to Mars university!' That's such an odd name for a college.

"Remember, Love. Who ever messed with you in the past messed with me but you can kill her right away." I say as I pull into a random parking spot.

"I know and if I kill her in her dorm, she would get off easy for what she did to me. Besides, she's the only one who knows where the two are others are." She points out.

"Right, let's hurry up and get this over with." I say as I get out of the car, leaving it running. We shouldn't be long and we'll probably need a quick get away.

I pop the lock open on the door before we walk in. Lilith wanted to kick the door in but I wouldn't let her do that again because it would be too loud and draw attention to us. I shut the door and there stands a blonde, staring at us with wide eyes.

"Who the fuck are you two?" She asks as I look over to Lilith only to see smirking at her.

"Your worst nightmares, where are you two friends?" Lilith asks as the blonde stares at her with confusion on her face.

"What-oh do you mean Claudia and Stephanie?  I'm not going to tell you and answer my last question, who the hell are two?" She crosses her arms and raises her brows.

"I'm surprised you don't remember me, dear." Lilith muses as the blonde rolls her eyes.

"I have literally no idea who you are and I don't wan-Wait, Lilith? How are you still alive? I heard you died."

"I've died many times but that's not why we're here. Where are your two friends?" Lilith asks with a harsh glare.

"They're my roommates and as you can tell, they're not here."

"Then call and tell them that you need them." I say with an eye roll. It's not that hard, the sooner she calls the two others, the sooner we get out of here and get this other with. It's not like I don't want to help Lilith with her revenge but I don't even know what the three girls did to her. The blonde is Ava's sister so there has to be another connection. But whatever they did, it was almost as bad as what Oliver and her brother did to her.

"No, absolutely not and Why are you two even here?" She scowls as I roll my eyes again.

"Pay back for what you did to Lilith." I say with a shrug as the blonde laughs.

"Payback? Really? So what I pushed her down a few flights of stairs, so what that I beat her relentlessly. So what that I'm the one who started the abuse thing." She shrugs as I clench my fists and glare at her. She said it so fucking casually, like it was nothing. She and her two other friends are the ones who made Lilith's life a living hell.

"Oh you're so lucky I don't hit women." I chuckle as she flinches back.

"Call up your friends or It's your head." I snarl as she flinches back again and reaches for her phone. Good, sooner she calls her friends, the sooner the fun part begins. I now see why Lilith has pressed on killing and torturing the blonde and her two friends. They deserve it.

The blonde talks on the phone with one of her friends frantically, she already called the other one and she's on her way here now. This is going smoothly so far and should remain that way up till their deaths.

Soon a brunette girl and a raven haired girl arrive and they look confuse the second they see Lilith and I.

"Well, well, look who showed up." Smirks Lilith as the two girls look at her confused.

"Who the hell are you?" The Brunette asks, surprisingly not noticing me but the raven haired girl just stares at me with confusion clear on her face.

"I'm surprised that you didn't recognize me, Claudia." Lilith says as the two girls pale, the blonde just stares at the floor almost as if she's afraid.

"You're still alive? How?" The raven haired girl asks as Lilith shrugs.

"It's very simple, Immortality and I wasn't, I would have been dead before the age of ten because of you three." She says as all three of them stare at her with wide eyes.

"W-We were stupid kids, w-we didn't know better." The Brunette stutters out as I roll my eyes. Bullshit.

"You were sixteen, ten years older than me so don't give me that. You deliberately beat on a six year old because she 'Killed.' Her parents." Lilith glares at the brunette.

"Knock them out, Crimson." Lilith says as she looks over at me with a smile.

"Gladly, my love." I smile before snapping my fingers and the shadows come out of the walls before touching the girls' foreheads. Within seconds, they hit the floor out cold.

Hey loves, sorry about the late update

Hey loves, sorry about the late update. I plan to edit this later tonight as always. I hope you are staying healthy during this Pandemic and are washing your hands regularly.

As I always say, I'll see you guys next week!