Chapter 55

Crimson's POV

I I park the car calmly be for grabbing the bag and the loaded gun. Some bizarre reason it's in a bar in Yorkshire.  Far, far from Manchester. It's been almost two years and they're still looking for us.

I walk into the bar with the bag hanging off my shoulder. As I walk in people keep staring at me. I had to put the gun away because these People would suspect something. I flip the card over and it reads.

‘'Go to the door, behind the bar and knock eight times taking pauses between each knock’

Such a weird business card. I walk towards the small, empty bar. That's without a bartender. I glance around quickly before walking behind the bar and down the hallway behind it. The lights are dimmed, making this hallway practically invisible to the naked eye.

Not to much later I bump into what I assume is the door with a loud thumb. I step back a bit before knocking exactly eight times and taking a pause between every knock. Not too much later I a muscular man answers before grabbing me by the should and practically throws me into the room. I catch myself before I fall and I glare at the bald headed man.

“What the are you going here?” The bald man asks with a snarl before he walks closer to me and shoves me, causing me to stumble.

“I got a card.” I say calmly, despite the fact I want to cut his tongue out.

“Show me the card.” He demands with that same snarl. I calmly hold the card out for him to grab.  Baldly snatches the card out of hand and. I feel my eyes go red behind the brown contacts. I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

“I'll give boss a call, stay here.” Baldly says before walking out of the small dusty room. Not even five minutes later, Baldly walks back in with a phone to his ear.

“What's your name, girl.” He says with a glare.

“Vivian Moore.”

“Vivian Moore.” Baldly repeats into the phone before nodding his head and hangs up.

“Looks like You're going to boot camp.” He says with a sinister smirk.

“Lights out, Vivian.” Baldly snarls before pulling his fist back and punches me square not the forehead causing me to fly back. My head slams against the concret and black dots start to invade my vision.  

I wake up to whispering from the left of me and I can't see anything. I try to shift my hands, but they're tied with what I assume is a Zip tie. Cliché, I was trained to get myself out of any situation.

“Let's see if she can Get out of those Zip ties.” An unfamiliar voice says with a snicker causing me to roll my eyes under the blindfold.

“A thousand dollars if she can't get out.” Another voice says, who I assume is baldly. I start shifting my hands a bit more before I snap the zip ties with ease. I quickly take the blindfold off my eyes before standing up with a smirk. They two men stare at me in disbelief.

“Next time don't use zip ties.” I say as I look at my nail before glancing back up still smirking at their faces.

“How?” The unknown man asks in utter disbelief.

“I can't tell you that.”

“Well Girl, lights out until we get to the boot camp.” Baldy says out of nowhere with a snarl. The unknown man pulls his fist back before hitting me square in the forehead. I slam back again as black dots invade my vision again. I'm going to kill him for this.

I wake up in a cot with different clothes consisting of sweat pants and a black shirt. I sit up and look around notice rows upon rows of cots. The boot camp ad baldly called it. The door somewhere and I see baldly walking towards me. I take a deep breath.

“Take control or I'm going to rip his head off.”

Lilith's POV

The bald man grabs my arms before he starts to pull me away from the cot I was just on. He pulls me Through the door with a  snarl. Not even ten feet away he throws me on the ground and I feel eyes on me.

“Here's the newest recruit.” Baldly sneers and I bring my head up to look at who he sneered at. I'm met by a glare.

“Get up and fall into line!” The man shouts pointing at the their row. I get up calmly before walking to the line and standing there. I start observe the man, Blonde hair and doe eyes, he doesn't look much older than me.

Mister Blondie starts walks along the rolls observing people. It's not to much longer he stops in front of me and stares down at me. Which isn't that hard since I'm up to his cheek.

“What were you thinking when you decided to join?” Blondie asks with a snarl.

“I want to kill.” I say honestly and his eyes widen briefly before his face goes blank, it's a facade.

“Prove your worth to us.” He snarls at me before walking behind me and shoves me to the ground.

“Drop and give me one hundred!” Blondie barks after I caught myself. I quickly get into position and start doing the push ups.

I start struggling at twenty-five. God I'm out of shape. Blondie starts to walk around the recruits and when he get in front of me, he stops. His shiny and clean boots stand practically in front of my face.

“Refer to me as Sir!” Blondie barks before slamming his foot down on my back causing me to face plant. A loud, sickening  crack is heard before I get back into position as I notice blood starting to drip onto the dirt. He broke my nose, This little bitch broke my nose.

“Fuck you” I mumble before I spit onto his Shoes.

Hey loves, I updated on time for once! Anyways I plan to edit this later tonight as always

Hey loves, I updated on time for once! Anyways I plan to edit this later tonight as always. If you have any idea's that you would like to see, please comment or DM me!

I'll see you guys next week!