Chapter 22

Lilith's POV

It's been one day since I've stormed off. I'm currently sitting on top of a branch covered in blood. I haven't had so much fun like this in years. Bodies lay on the ground under me. I'll have to return tomorrow and hear Kassandra's rant about how I shouldn't storm of and crap. They'll probably send out search teams for me. I hop off the branch and walk around the forest. I don't kill children or there mother's. I'm not totally heartless. I walk deeper into the forest.  I come across a black cat who is laying on a pile of leaves. I walk pass the cat. I hear a 'meow' from the cat. I gets up and started following me. I sigh and sit down on the ground. I noticed the cat has blood red eyes. I pet the Cat before getting up  and looking for my next prey.  I start walking. I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around only to see the red eye cat following me. I turned back around​ and proceed to walk away. I hear shuffling behind me again. I roll my eyes. As I walk along I hear the footsteps of the cat getting heavier and heavier. That's weird. I sigh I'm getting sick of these games. I turn around for the last time and see a black tiger with red eyes. Same eyes of the cat. The tiger walks up to me and rubs it's head on me. It's almost as tall as me.  I start rubbing it's head. Then it lays on it's paws as if waiting for me to get on. "Get on it" crimson demands. I roll my eyes and get on the cat. I sit on the big cats and it stands up. The cat started walking. I can smell the rouge. Male. I think the cat can smell him two as it went in that direction. Time for another killing spree.

Kassandra's POV

I watch Lilith shift into huge black wolf with blood red eyes. She turned around and looked at me and then she spirited off. I stood right where I am shocked at what just happened. Something triggered her. She never speaks of her past. Everyone wants to know. I walk briskly back inside. I must inform everyone that the queen has left. I walk up to the makeshift stage with everyone  in same place. "I would like to inform everyone that the queen has went on a short vacation." I lied through my teeth I can't tell them that their queen has ran off to only God knows where. I'll give her two days before I send out the search team. I give everyone a smile before walking off the makeshift stage.

Two days later

I'm sitting the porch waiting for her to return. Everyone is training. I take a sip of coffee. I turn my head only to something emerge from the woods. As it got closer. I noticed it was a someone. It was obviously Lilith only cover in blood.

Back to Lilith's POV

I walk out of the forest with the cat not to far behind me. I look at Kassandra her eyes are wide in shock  almost dropping her coffee. I didn't bother to clean off the blood.  I walk up the stairs to get to my suite. I was almost at the top when I saw Kassandra right in front of me. Glaring at me. I just roll my eyes and try to get around her.  But she blocks the path again. The cat rubs against my legs. I pick up the cat in my arms. "Where did you go?" She questioned me. I shrug. I don't have to tell her anything. I try to move Past her to take a warm shower to get the blood off me. As I was trying to get around she blocked my path. "Move." I said calmly. She shook her head no. I look her dead in the eye. "Move." I said once again. She didn't budge again. "MOVE!"  I boomed. Kassandra fell to her knees in submission. I walk around her and lightly jog to my suite. I put the cat on my bed.   I walk into my suite and strip out of what's left of my dress.  I walk into the bathroom and run the shower. I do what have to do. I walk out of the bathroom and put on sweatpants and a sweater. I out on a pair of black shoes. I brush my long hair than put it up in a ponytail​.

The demon cat sleeping on my bed. I walk out of my suite and into the kitchen. The ladies looked at me and glared at me. I roll my eyes at them. I walk through a door which I assume is the pantry. Which it is. I grab a bag of chips and walk out. I didn't miss  one of the ladies say in Italian. "Maiale" (pig).  Soon followed my laughing. I walk back into the kitchen and lean against the counter. I look the lady in the eyes and said "Cagna" (Bitch). She gasped when it got through her head that I understood What she just said about me and who I am. She fell to her knees almost begging for forgiveness. I roll my eyes and walk out. I take a seat on a couch next to an older couple. They look over to me. "How do you know Breanna?"  The man asked. "Why do you want to know?" I ask. "We're here parents." They state. I almost drop my chips. I shrug they don't deserve to know.   "That's none of your concern." I reply. I get up and look for that picture.  I walk around until I find back where it was originally placed. I grab the picture and put on my bed. I'll need to buy a new picture frame for it.  I walk out of my room looking for Kassandra. I find her still on the porch. " I want a press conference tonight." I tell her. She nods her head.  I walk back inside briskly. I go to my room and find my car Keys. I grab the credit card that they gave me. I walk out of the house and to my sports car.  I lock the car and get in. I press the start button. I press the gas pedal. The car lunges forward. I follow the road to wherever​ it may take me.  

I drive around for about 20 minutes until I come across a grocery store. I pull into parking lot. I grab my wallet. Than I get out of my car and lock it. I walk into the store and walk around aimlessly. I walk down the cereal aisle. I stop right in front of lucky charms. I haven't had those in years. I grab a box and head to check out.

Two hours later

I stand at the podium while cameras flashing. I point at a hand. "When are going to make your first law as queen?" He asked. "Actually yes." I reply. "That law will be if your an alpha your Luna must be your true mate if not you will lose your rank and than be executed."  I say. Everyone went dead silent.

Author's note

Hey my lovely readers, I have been looking for someone that fits Lilith's description.  If you have anyone in mind comment or DM me. ❤️

 ❤️