Chapter 65

Lilith's POV

I walk into Albert's office with blood stains on my hands because someone had to tear out five hearts from some people's chest during his rage fit.

"It wasn't a rage fit Lilith." Crimson  says and I roll my eyes as I walk down the hallway.

"Whatever you say, Benjamin."

"Don't call me that and how the hell did you remember that?"

"I remember everything, even the memories I want to forget."  I shrug as I walk into Albert's office and as if on cue,  he looks up at me the second I enter the room with fear evident in his eyes.

"What's my mission?" I ask but more a less demanding. Albert leans back in his chair before letting out a sigh

"Well I would slide you the folder but I know that you aren't going to follow the instructions, so I'll just tell you."  He says watching me warily as I take a seat in front of him.

"I'm listening."

"Your Target is Axel Ranger, he lives in Alaska with his weird Cult and he's apparently the leader. Your job is obviously to kill him anyway you find fit. I already book your flight, you leave in an hour."  He says and I nod before getting up.

Albert quickly slides over a plane ticket along with a set of car keys. I quickly grab them before quickly walking out without asking questions.

I quickly get into the sleek white Audi before pushing the start button. This area is so small and there's only one airport, one gas station, and two grocery stores. Which is odd since there is an airport but there's not much civilization beside assassin corporation.

I quickly fasten the seat belt before switching into drive and speeding down the dirt road.

"The target is apart of a cult Apparently, what do you think this means?" I ask since  I have no idea what it means, maybe Axel Ranger is actually a part of a cult, but I feel as if it's just a sham.

"Think Lilith, why would a cult be In Alaska, one of the woodsy areas in the country?" Crimson asks rhetorically and it clicks.

"It's not a cult, it's a wolf pack."

"Correct and it looks like Axel is the alpha which means-."

"-I have to act weak so he won't except the attack." I finish for him.

"Exactly, Just don't be a complete push over, okay?"

I scoff, "I'm never being an omega again. Never again."

"I know Lilith and I wouldn't sit back as I watch you get beat senseless."

"Crimson I can take a beating or two now, you know this because in case you've forgotten I'm completely numb to any pain."

"Of course not, if you felt pain you wouldn't do any of the reckless things you do, Hell the reckless things I do." Crimson says as I park the car in a parking spot in the back. I grab the ticket off the passenger seat before turning the car off and getting out.

I walk along a dirt road once more, I got off the plane about four hours ago and all I've been doing is walking along a dirt road f I popped my contacts out and removed my makeup so I look more 'damaged', in other words weak and innocent. Everything I'm not. All I have to do is run through the border with a loud scream.

"How about you just run through the border and you hellhound scent will have them running to you."

I let out a quiet sigh, "Fine, take the fun out of it Crimson." I say as I near two men with guns standing at the end of a driveway. Border patrol. That's them. I start walking back to school I sure that I'm out of view of them before sprinting into the woods.

I hear the loud thumping of paws behind me, the sound I could identify from anywhere, a sound I thought I would never hear again. The thumping gets louder as the person or wolf in this case gets closer to me. I force my self to runner faster before making myself fall onto the ground with a thump. Not even a second later, a giant light grey wolf is standing over me snarling, I force my self to take a deep breath.

"What are you doing on my land?" A deep voice rings through my head as the wolf Puts a paw on my throat.

"I-I ran away from my pack." I say with a slight stutter showing my fake fear.

The wolf starts to add Pressure on my throat, I force myself to hold back an eye roll as the wolf growls at me. The world starts spinning around me before I pass out.

I wake up laying on on the floor in a cell for the millionth time in my life. I get up get walking over to the gate that's holding it before shaking it. The gate rattles loudly and a loud snap is heard. These bars so fucking fragile to the point I could snap them without blinking an eye.

"Do you know why they put you in the weakest cell?" Crimson asks rhetorically

"Because they think I'm weak."

"Exactly." Crimson says as a blonde girl quickly walks down with a small baggie of chexmix. She walks up to my cell with a coy smile before holding the baggie out for me. I grab the bag before sending a smile to her.

"Thank you." I say and I notice how filthy she is, Her blond hair greasy and is a birds nest, dirt all over her face and arms.

"I heard about a rouge down here and I thought you may be hungry. I'm sorry that I could bring you a better thing to eat."

"No, No I'm perfectly happy with chexmix."

"Alpha Ranger will be here soon to see if you're dangerous or not."

"Okay, Thank you for the heads up." I say and a loud thump is heard from the stairway causing the blonde to look that way and panic starts to on her face.

"I've got to go but I promise that they won't hurt you." She says quickly before practically running up the stairs.

Hey loves, I'm so so sorry about the late update, the reason is because I wasn't satisfied with the chapter and kept second guessing myself

Hey loves, I'm so so sorry about the late update, the reason is because I wasn't satisfied with the chapter and kept second guessing myself. I plan to edit this as usual. But anyways I need to know who ships Crimson and Lilith.

As I always say I'll see you guys next week!!!