Bonus Chapter #4: Crimson

Third persons POV

"Stop being a little Bitch, Benjamin and do what I'm telling you." Lucifer growls as a sixteen year old Crimson sighs.

"But Father-" Crimson starts before getting cut off by Lucifer.

"I don't give a flying fuck! Catch the fucking knife and stop being a pussy!" Lucifer snaps as Crimson rolls his eyes.

"I've been doing this for ten years, why are still doing this?"

"We're doing this because you still can't catch a fucking knife properly!"

"Yes I fucking can!" Crimson shouts back as His red eyes blaze. Lucifer grabs the knife before throwing it just as his wife and Crimson's mother  walks into the room.

"What is going on in here?" She asks which distracts Crimson and the knife goes into his shoulder. Crimson's  eyes start to fill with panic as he tries not to react to the pain.

"Honey!"  Crimson's mother shouts as she looks at Lucifer not noticing that there's a knife in her son's shoulder. Crimson sighs before pulling  the knife out of his shoulder and shakes his head before walking out in complete agony but his face is calm and neutral. Blood starts to seep through his black jacket.

"Kassandra!" Crimson shouts and the woman who has been his motherly figure for as long as he can remember runs in.

"What happened?" She says gently as she grabs his wrist.

"My Father threw a knife at me and I got distracted by mum walking in" Crimson winces as Kassandra pulls the knife out.

"Did she even notice?" Kassandra asks as she quickly opens the first aid kit that's always on the counter for exactly this reason.

"No, she was to fixated on Father." Crimson says as Kassandra rolls her eyes.

"We'll take later about this problem, I have to stop the bleeding." She states as she starts to add pressure to the wound. Crimson only winces not making a noise as he was trained.

Crimson sits on his bed with his head in his hands as his mother walks in.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" His mother asks, her blue eyes filled with concern.

"Nothing Mum, I'm fine." Crimson lies as the wound throbs.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Yes Mum, I'm just tired." He lies again as his mother nods her head before kissing his cheek.

"Alright Sweetheart." His mother says before walking out of the room. The second She shuts the door he gets up of his king sized bed before changing into a new dress shirt.

Crimson grabs his car keys before climbing out of his fifth story window and down the ground. When his feet touch the ground, he takes off running towards his car. The moon lighting the path for him.

"She never notices, no one ever does." Crimson mumbles to himself as he inserts his key into his beautiful mustang that has a twin turbo Ferrari engine. He revs the engine as he has always done, loving the sound it makes before speeding off into the night.

Crimson walks into his favorite place in the world that unstresses him. The bar, the place that takes his mind off of everything.

All eyes are on him as he walks to the before sitting on the end, ignoring everyone as he always does. Crimson takes a seat on on a bar stool at the end of the bar. He runs a hand through his black hair before letting out a sigh. The Bartender puts a cup of whiskey in front of him without having to ask since Crimson is almost there every night.