Blizzard 2 - (L.A.M.P)

Triggers: Panic Attack, a floor, um...me

"Get me his headphones"

Patton quickly got up, sprinting to Virgils room. "Headphones.....headphones...." Patton mumbled, frantically digging around Virgils room. "Where the fu- oh" He said to himself, spotting the earbuds. He quickly grabbed them and ran to his group of lovers. Once downstairs, he quickly ran to Logan, giving him the almost passed out traits headphones. Logan took them from the other and asked Roman for his phone. Said trait dug through his pocket and handed Logan his phone.

Logan stuck the earbuds in the phone, put the ear pieces in the poor boys ear, and unlocked Romans phone. Once on youtube, knowing Roman has Disney songs, he searched Im Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance.

Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?

Logan turned the volume up, despite the risk of ear damage. Virgils vision began to clear up as his breathing began to slow.

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I've told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!

His hearing became clear and he focused on the lyrics while looking at his lovers one by one, loving all of them.

He lifted a shaking hand and took one earbud out. He looked at them all lovingly. Admiring all of them. He was placed in Logans arms, the left side of his body pressed against Logans chest, Patton playing with his hair, smiling. Roman was at his feet, holding them still as if when he lets go they would go crazy. Was it that bad?

His breathing was back to normal after a little bit of just listening. "T-Thanks.." he croaked, voice hoarse from lack of oxygen, speech and water. "No need to thank us, Princess. We are always here to help!" Roman told him, letting go if his feet and pressing a light kiss on Virgils head. "We love you, Kiddo! We would never, ever, leave you like that!" Patton said softly, kissing him on the cheek.

"They are both correct, Love."

"L-Love you g-guys.."

"Love you more, Kiddo!"
"Love you, Princess!"
"Yes"

The blizzard stopped and they all shared kisses. Face, lips, nibbles at the neck, or/and hand kisses.

Lets just say they ended up sleeping on the floor that night.

Yeah..

Sorry i couldn't make it better

:(

Ok

Bye...