Spoiler (Prinxiety)

@AsUsefulAsDansBelt thanks for the request!

Triggers: Swearing

Everyone has a soulmate. No matter if your good or bad, you still have a lover. Your lover will eventually find you. The first words your lover says to you, is on your arm.

Some have 'hey's or 'I love you's.

But Virgil doesn't have that. No.

He got a spoiler

The new Harry Potter movie was coming out soon, and he already knows what happened, and that makes him angry and frustrated. As much as he wanted to know what happens, he doesn't want to know before the movie comes out!

He told himself that when he meets his soulmate, he's gonna fucking kill them. Seriously. Then, he's gonna kill himself so he doesn't have to deal with cops and shit.

- Time Skip -

Today was the day the new Harry Potter movie comes out. Virgil already bought the tickets before they were sold out. He took an skateboarded up to the Theater, bought some popcorn and a soda, along with some candy, and he found a seat right in the middle. A perfect spot.

He hasn't met his soulmate yet, which is weird since he expected them to meet before the actual movie. As people crowd in, a very handsome looking boy sits next to Virgil. The dark boy couldn't help but stare at how beautiful his face looked. The way his eyes sparkled in the theater light, the smile on his face.

He was so...hot?

Virgil realized what he was doing and quickly looked away, eating some of his popcorn. As the previews were ending, he was getting really excited! Even though he knows what happens, he won't let that stop his excitement.

Towards the end of the movie, the guy next to him, who hasn't said a word the whole time, leans over and whispers,

"Man, I can't believe dumbledore died"

Virgil's eyes widen and his head furiously turned to the guy next to him. As the movie ended and people walked out, he went all out on this guy.

"YOU! ITS YOU! WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?! I WANTED TO ENJOY A MOVIE, BUT NOO! YOU HAD TO RUIN IT! OH MY GOD! YOU MAY BE MY SOULMATE, BUT I MAY JUST FUCKING KILL YOU!" Virgil yells.

"..."

"Maybe a drink will calm you down?"

"...I fucking hate you"

As they were walking out of the theater, Virgil grabbed his skateboard and road off.

He turned around and motioned for Roman to follow. Roman was staring at the boy, the way the wind took his hair out of his eyes and how cool he looked. Damn, he was...wow.

Roman began to follow, not knowing what was happening, but assuming they were getting drinks. They made to the bar and ordered.

"My name's Roman by the way."

"..."

"You can't ignore me forever!" Roman complained.

"Yes I can!"

"*gasp* I got you to speak!"

"Fuck you"

I hope you liked it.

Maybe? Maybe not?

It's short, I really hate that.

Anyways, thanks for the request and shit

Bye..