Ins͑à͓͙ņ̠̭̤̳̅̂̈̈͆͘e͓̎̅̌̉͆͗

TW: Blood, Insanity, Swearing, Mentions of Murder/Murder, Physical and Verbal Abuse, Rape. (Please let me know if I missed anything).

They/Them please.

Italics = Thoughts
Bold = FlashBack
Normal = Present

1. 2. 3. 4444͘4͜4̦͐͜4̺̮4̕͠4̬̩̰͓͍̼͆̍̑̅́̀4̪̭̫͓̻͉̮̞̅͑̏̐͝4.

He said he lov̇͟è̺̞͕͔̼̿͋͘͠d̨̳͉͔͚̬̲͖̥̖̎͛̏̓̈́́̕ͅ me̢̜͙͚͖͉͟. He lied to me. He lied. HE LIED! HE ̼̻L̨̹͉̉̓̅͜͜ͅI̢̨̬̞͎̼͖̫̖̥͛̐͋͋̓̾́͘̚͟𝐄̢̖̪̱͔͎͂̈́̉͆͑̄͂̽̔̔̐̇̚̕͠Ḑ̬̝͇͙͖̹͓̩̙̠̮͖̪́̌!

"You look beautiful tonight, darling," He said with his dazzling smile that could melt any mans heart. He blushed, "t-thank you. You look very handsome."

The other mans smile grew. "I'll pay."

He was always so kį̠͑ń̰͇͇͚̋̍̂̆͗̾̊̚d̸̢͚̰͚͔̺̩̥̲̥͙̺͉́̓ and car͎͗i̛͓̎́̀n̬̈̀̕g̡̖͈̙̬̙̻̀̅͒̀̃̈.

Always so gent͘͡ļ̻̱̬̾͌̆́̒ę̛̘̃̋̃̂͐͗̊̋͘.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7777͊7̗̿̓͝7̲̣̬̓͜7́̇͝͡7͈͒́̂̈́̈́7̝̱͔͖̳̞͇͎̜̣͜7̹̼͙͈̩̜̺7͎̞̓̈̈́́̌̏̃̏̀̀̑̾͆͐͐͘͟͠7̢̨̥̖̮̜̺͖̞̤̥̤̗̬̟͎̠̮̮̰̘͛͐̈́͗͊̽̃̒̐̃̈̑͡͠ͅͅ.

you f͔̀u̩̦͂c̍k͉͛ẻ̋̉̆͛d̢̬̫̞͙̮ ͉͇̯̘͎̥͓͓i̮͈͈̫͖̫̯̒͛̂t̢̥͕͚̳͍̙̺̒́͟ ̸̧̨̡̝͕̣͒͂͂̕ų̧̛̞̺̲̥̖̳̣̣́̋̃͊̈́̌̈́̑́̉͐̈͒̊p̡͍̹̻͉̦̟̮͕̠̻͙̙̱͇͗͘͟

"S-Stop" He never did. "I-I said, S-STOP!" He yelled. The other man glared at him, gripping his waist harder. "You're mine."

"No, n-no I'm not!"

"Y-Yes, you ar͓͎͙̠̝̕e̼̘̘͊̑͛̄̾̂̓̂͒!"

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 888͜8͇̲͗̂8̟̦͆̒8́̿̓8̡̢̨̭͇̱̤̖̻͌͑̆̎̓̚̕͠8͔̹̣͙̹8̧̨̛̞̭̬̝͔͚̖͎̯̱̩̜̟͚͐̽̋̐̓̂͒̈́̇́͌̍͡8̨͙̗̞̯͍̩̝͔̐̈́͛̿́̋̒́̃̈́̈́̚͠ͅ8̷̡̨̛̺͕͓̙̘̞̥͔̺̺͍̰̯̳̣̰̻̥̞̤̞̀̋͗̊͂͐͊̍͋̋̑̆̕̚̕.

We were so hap̧̓͆p͙̑̃̚͟y͖͇̥̖͚̭̦͖̾ͅ.

You took that away.

You took everything away.

"Get off of me! You bastard!" He yelled, struggling to push the male on top of him away. "I don't want this!"

"But you do. You've always wanted this," he replied, a smirk forming on his lips as he put them on the others neck. The smaller eventually gave up and sat there, letting everything happen. He lost hope. He lost his virginity. He lost his family.

He lost his life.

Virgil was pacing his room, pulling at his already tangled hair. His eyes were wide and his body was shaking. The voices in his head wouldn't shu̼͘t̢͖̒ ̮̻͓̥͊͛̄u͍͚̖̰͜͜͡͡p͕̓̓̈́̔̔̈̀̅͆̾̋. A broken smile spread across this face as he looked at the knife in his bed. No, no please, don't do it! I don't want to! Stop!