Fallen Angel (Analogical)

^^I'm just gonna start putting random pictures up there ^^

Pengi11 thanks for the request!

Triggers: Mentions of Death, Mentions of Anxiety, Gay shit...that's basically it..

Logan Sanders was very intelligent. He loved books, math, science, etc! Every time someone would mention one of his likings, his face would light up in excitement and he would go on and on and on about the subject. He was tall, a little over 6'0. He always carried around a satchel to keep his documents in. He wore a very intelligent looking shirt, dark blue, with a light blue tie and some tan khakis. He had bulky glasses as well. Basically your typical nerd! He was always the teachers pet. He was bullied, but he didn't let that get to him and affect his grades. No, he would never  allow that!

(Ima put a random last name for Virge) Virgil Smith was a very dark kid. He loved 'emo' bands such as My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Twenty One Pilots (I know, not emo but I love them so.. don't @ me), Panic! At The Disco, etc. He liked to graffiti a lot as well. He got sent to juvy at least 10 times. He liked skateboarding too. He constantly wore the same jacket everyday, Black with purple patch work. He also wore black skinny jeans with holes in the knees and thighs along with some combat boots. Virgil was..short. 5'7 at the most! He always had his headphones with him. It helped calm his anxiety when it got really bad. He was bullied, which worsened his anxiety. He was depressed, and he self harmed quite a bit, unlike Logan. But, he didn't want to die, he just didn't want to live.

They were both very different people, with very different lives.

Until they both died.

Virgil, from a skateboarding accident, causing him to get hit by a truck.

Logan, from a house fire, he didn't suffer though.

Neither of them did.

When they died, they turned into angels with no where to go. Heaven wasn't real nor was Hell. But, you can still be a fallen angel. It's hard to explain.

Logan, had white wings with a hint of blue in the feathers while Virgil had black wings with a hint of purple in the feathers, like Logan.

They roamed the earth, along with other angles. Fallen and Non - Fallen. But, the Non-Fallen have learned that Fallen angels most likely had a bad life, meaning they did bad things. Graffiti being one of them. Both groups stayed away from each other. Never speaking to one another.

Logan made two friends. Patton and Roman. Patton died from rock climbing accident and Roman died from a mugging. Knife to the chest.

Virgil also made friends. Remy and Dexter, or Deceit. Remy died from a coma, being takin' off of life support, and Deceit died from abuse, lying to his mother, who abused him for almost everything.

As Logan was walking down the street with his friends, he spotted Virgil, who was sitting up against a wall, smoking a cigarette. His skateboard was also against the wall while his headphones were blasting music bro his ear. Logan has stopped walking by now and just stared in awe at the darkly dressed angel. Roman and Patton both stopped and turned around. "What's up with the nerd?" Roman asked Patton, "Hey! Be nice! And I think he found someone he likes!" The bubbly angel said excitedly, pointing to Virgil.

"...That guy?! Really?!" "Yes really! Isn't it adorable?!" "...no."

Virgil spotted this and looked at Logan, who was still staring. He smirked and winked at the staring angel, even though he was feeling anxious under Logans gaze. Logan blushes at this and straightened up. He took a quick glance before walking away. Roman gave Virgil a death glare, causing Virgil to flip him off. Patton gave him a smile and Virgil gave him a peace sign in return.