Introduction

This book is my diary and journal of what happened during the war. My name is Spero Susanto, born in Jakarta, Indonesia. My front name, Spero, means "hope" in Latin. This started at year 2019, the world had peace for some time, but suddenly mysterious ships started appearing near the north pole. The world had no info about this. Right after their appearance, they started attacking harbors and islands. Soon enough, even mysterious tanks and planes appeared, all of them working together to destroy humanity. Their weapons were stronger than humanity's technology at that time, thus defeating humanity in every battle. Even after that, hope still exist in humanity's hands, due to defeats here and there, all countries agreed on experimenting on humans in order to win the war and protect humanity. At the end of year 2019, humanity have named the mysterious force FUO(Forces of Unknown Origin) and developed a weapon to fight back against them, with Japan leading the development of the new tech. These weapons are basically human, armed with equipments that were used by ships,planes or tanks based on their soldier type. Originaly these weapons are all copycats of what FUO looked like (check the anime Kancolle and Strike witches if you want to know how they look like in my mind). I am one of those people who volunteered to become human weapons to fight back FUO. I'm a male soldier, date of birth 20 April year 2000. My soldier type is Navy (soldier type is divided into Navy, air force, and army), i carry the equipment of a corvette, and i hold the codename of an Indonesian warship categorized as corvette, "Kapitan Pattimura."

Example of FUO:

Example of HWS(Human Weapon Soldier, how the human soldier are refered as):