Before The Sortie

Tuesday, 3rd June 2020
Today, my new equipment was finished building at noon, i could train in the afternoon. My new equipment is heavier, but has more armor and slightly better armaments than my last equipment, i can also carry more ammunition and fuel when going on sortie, my engine power is stronger, so even though my new equipment is heavier, my speed is slightly faster, but i have to avoid making the engine overheat(when using my previous equipment, even if the engine overheat, i still can cruise at the sea with slow speed, but with the new equipment, if the engine oveheat, i have to wait until it cools down before i can cruise at the sea again), i have to avoid letting my engine heats up to heat level 6(level 1 is around 13°c to 22°c, level 2 is around 23°c to 35°c, and so on, level 6 is around 75°c to 80°c), but every time i start cruising, i will always start on heat level 1, and when the engine overheat to heat level 6, i have to wait until it cools down to heat level 3. My new uniform consist of layers of specially made robe and shirt, the engineers made it into heavy armor to ensure i will survive even as a shield for my allies. I am also equipped with a few scout drone and i can use them whenever i think necessary. I tried training with my new equipment at the afternoon, and i was so bad at it. The equipment is heavier so it was hard to keep my stability when aiming at targets, which means my accuracy went down, i have to be more careful with my balance too because of how heavy my equipment is, i went 50 degree to the right when i was planning to go 35 degree to the right, i need more training with it. The ghost didn't appear this time either, but i think she won't leave me alone so easily.

Wednesday, 4th June 2020
I had a heck of a training today, my new equipment was way different than my old one so i had to practice using the new one forcefully. Yes, i was forced by Diponegoro, he is going to be the flagship at tomorrow's sortie, and he knows i have the best defense ability from other HWS with navy soldier type so he wants me to be ready by then in order to protect the landing craft, although i won't be able to protect it from air assaults. The practice paid off, but i was beat afterwards, it even hurts just to walk 1m, believe me, it was torture. The HWS with army soldier type that will make landfall is Leopard 2(Germany's tank), Marder (Germany's armored vehicle), and the tank Black Tiger(the origin of this tank is Turkish and Indonesian). Tomorrow's sortie will be executed at night to lower the chance of the enemy noticing our landfall, we are going to make landfall at south Kalimantan, we will also be doing this landfall along with the Malaysians, we will meet at a spot 20km south of Kalimantan, then we will make landfall with both of our HWS with army soldier type. I personally don't really like working with Malaysians who had problems with us, Indonesians, but i'll let it slide(the problem happened a lot of years ago, but we should forgive and forget, the riduculous thing is that, the UN couldn't solve our problems that was obviously international, the UN used to mostly only prioritize nation's like France, England, and US, at least in this war, they prioritize the nation with the most problem). I saw a red writing in the mirror when i went to the toilet at the break time i was given during training, i couldn't make out what was written in red, it was a messy handwriting, when i was trying to make out what was written, Sanjaya who was also training entered the toilet, had a pee, washed his hand, then left, i thought he actually ignored what i was seeing, and the writing did not disappear at all. At dinner, i asked him about the red writing at the toilet's mirror, and he seemed confused about what i said, i can't make a definite conclusion yet but maybe i was the only one able to see it? After i asked him about it, he asked me back what i was talking about, i lied to him and said that i hallucinated, he then said i really need to go to the doctor(i know i don't need to though).

Thursday, 5th June 2020
Today was the day of sortie, i slept until noon, because i need to be up and completely awake when the we execute the sortie, the sortie will be executed at night, like what i've written in my previous diary entry. I checked the red writing in the mirror of the toilet again, and it was still there, no doubt. I inspected the writing again, but the handwriting was also sloppy, so i still couldn't read whatever was written. I asked anyone who went in to the toilet and saw the mirror with red writing if they saw what i saw, but the answer was the same, they didn't see the handwriting. I tried wiping off the handwriting on the mirror, but it seems impossible, the red handwriting won't dissapear no matter what i do, i think i will have to think of it at another time. Right now, i am writing my diary 30 minutes before the sortie begin. I am writing my diary before the sortie, in case i don't come back from the sortie. I will write what happened in the sortie at my next diary entry, if i do come back though (well i hope i do). The failure of this sortie might put Brunei to a state in which they are very likely annihilated, so i have to make this sortie a success at whatever cost i have to pay.